sharetrader
Page 676 of 764 FirstFirst ... 176576626666672673674675676677678679680686726 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,760 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    I am reading your post Nevchev and appreciating your effort of sharing your knowledge of BLT.
    AGM is on 24 July and should be interesting now the company has a well defined business plan.
    If you or others are planning to go to the AGM on the 24 of July and like to meet up send me a message or post here.
    Mrs forest and I will attend this year meeting as we see the transformation in this company creating a lot of potential and are keen to fully understand it.
    Im on the Barrier forest so with the expense of going down to Dunedin from here been substantial i would be better of buying another 10,000 blt shares.Have a good trip thu and im hoping you will give us a report on how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    Nev,
    What do you make of the “selling normally” statement? No increase in Sales or just a statement which respects not giving share price relevant info?
    I think they mean they are selling as they were pre covid.I think the delayed shipping during lockdown is more relevant and i may have to reevaluate my revenue numbers for Q1,particularly if its affected ingredient sales.They havnt given alot of information on ingredient sales but as ive said,its worth looking at some of the companies using them eg Bionaze,Probiotic Advantage,Replenish and Natures Trove just to name a few.

Nev,
    Any idea of the period during which stock was not available? The answer would be very informative as Amazons difficulty with supply will, presumably, be shared by others. Have BLT had a drop in ingredient sales volumes due to delivery problem. As u have posted most of profit is not from finished product sales.
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

I've been in BLT for years and its been nice to see the little run - I'm not expecting big things for a while though, of course I do remain hopeful

I'd warn against searching for B12 on Amazon - most of those listed are just Vitamin B12

Nev,
    Any idea of the period during which stock was not available? The answer would be very informative as Amazons difficulty with supply will, presumably, be shared by others. Have BLT had a drop in ingredient sales volumes due to delivery problem. As u have posted most of profit is not from finished product sales.
    We know sales were going well with two revenue upgrades in March so we can assume some delays April and possibly May
    Research suggests only temporary and all products containing Blis Probiotics selling well on Amazon(if you check out products with a 4 star or better rating,blis ingredients in many of them).I can remember researching ATM in the early days and having to look more at trends and general attitudes toward the sector rather than looking at the companies specifically. Probiotics enjoying a big gain in interest since covid 19 on top of BLT already making good headway both locally and internationally. Patience is key here Pat and can really test ones metal.Im at a average buy price of 7.9 and have way to many but love backing a kiwi story.Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by MarineSalvage View Post
    I've been in BLT for years and its been nice to see the little run - I'm not expecting big things for a while though, of course I do remain hopeful

I'd warn against searching for B12 on Amazon - most of those listed are just Vitamin B12
    Pretty sure that was a typo...he was searching for K12 surely?

Quote Originally Posted by emearg View Post
    Pretty sure that was a typo...he was searching for K12 surely?
    Cheers emearg,sure was.I think im about done on research for health products.Getting my vitamins mixed up with my probiotics.Im a happy holder for now and look forward to developments as they happen.GLTA

Nev,
    I remembered reading something in the fy report on this so i had a quick look and found this......page 61
    22. EVENTS AFTER BALANCE DATE
    The outbreak of COVID-19 and the subsequent quarantine
    measures imposed by the New Zealand and other governments
    as well as the travel and trade restrictions imposed by New
    Zealand and other countries in early 2020 have caused
    disruption to businesses and economic activity.
    The Group’s manufacturing and elements of its scientific
    services are considered an essential service and the Group
    was able to continue its manufacturing activities and supply
    products to New Zealand and international customers
    throughout the Level 4 and Level 3 lockdown periods. The
    lockdown period began on 26 March 2020 and ran through until
    13 May 2020. While research and development activities were
    initially paused for the Level 4 lockdown, these were able to
    resume from Level 3.
    In light of the continuation of the Group’s manufacturing
    activities after the reporting date, the Group has been able to
    continue to operate largely business as usual and fulfill orders in