sharetrader
Page 690 of 764 FirstFirst ... 190590640680686687688689690691692693694700740 ... LastLast
Results 6,891 to 6,900 of 7632

I am listening to the AGM online. Sounds like Europe/ Middle east "hit hard"by Covid as most business via pharmacies. But North America online growth is continuing to grow.

So main focus is on Online sales channels specifically in USA, China and Canada.

Based on that I think the FY21 forecast is conservative especially with the Skin probiotic launch. The reason to be conservative is the increased costs of airfreight and uncertainty on supply routes (although Brian said this is being managed, just needs continued focus)

so not too bad from my perspective

I agree, I think listening to the AGM the Q1 results don't sound as bad as it looks.

One to hold for me.

Coronavirus should have pushed demand into the stratosphere. In most countries chemists, which is a natural sales channel for these products, remained open during lockdown.

Mail order for health related products boomed during lockdown in most countries.
    Iherb were consistently selling out of stock, especially of probiotics and anything immune related. Iherb shipped throughout lockdown. Amazon prioritised customers and had some delays but they experienced massive demand. I expect it’s the same for other online sellers.

There may have been some delay in delivering to some markets but I expected a bigger uptick in sales. A dividend would be nice but wasn’t expected.

I’m pleased there was some growth but given the new markets and channels it seems flat to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippie View Post
    I am listening to the AGM online. Sounds like Europe/ Middle east "hit hard"by Covid as most business via pharmacies. But North America online growth is continuing to grow.

So main focus is on Online sales channels specifically in USA, China and Canada.

Based on that I think the FY21 forecast is conservative especially with the Skin probiotic launch. The reason to be conservative is the increased costs of airfreight and uncertainty on supply routes (although Brian said this is being managed, just needs continued focus)

Is the AGM presentation recorded? If there is a replay I will listen when I get home

CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

Am online as well. The focus on Alibaba distribution is good...interesting to hear CEO's expansion of his thoughts around this, and that sounds like a way into the CHinese/Asian market for them. Like the fact they are using their additional revenue growth to 'invest' in longer term market entries. Going into cosmetics - they'll need that! Whole different capability, but one that provides a good leg of future growth.

Not worried about Q1 sales - still good growth, company is investing for the long term and seems to be 'pacing' /prioritising growth in line with development of its own internal capabilities.

Disc: hold, probably about to buy more after this.

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    Is the AGM presentation recorded? If there is a replay I will listen when I get home
    Hopefully, the Q&A is pretty good with some really good questions and supply capacity, Online details including AliBaba, Patients/ IP etc. Would pay to ask, if it is not published

Hopefully, the Q&A is pretty good with some really good questions and supply capacity, Online details including AliBaba, Patients/ IP etc. Would pay to ask, if it is not published
    Awesome thanks. I sneaked in for a couple of minutes in my lunch break and caught the tail end before the voting. I learned a lot of interesting tidbits and got to see some of the faces that run the company ⭐️

I think my 7.9-8.1c range at close Friday was too optimistic

Quote Originally Posted by MarineSalvage View Post
    I think my 7.9-8.1c range at close Friday was too optimistic
    The market isn't excited about the update.
    Not surprising given that the investment into new markets and the global uncertainty leaves a lot of questions about future performance.

I am not as bullish as BLT about the expiring patents but I am excited about the new products. Skincare done right could be a winner

Revenue slightly down on what i was expecting but with covid disruption im prepared to overlook it.thoughts?