sharetrader
Page 694 of 764 FirstFirst ... 194594644684690691692693694695696697698704744 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,940 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by emearg View Post
    They all show as 'currently unavailable' when you view them.
    Hmm, from what position do we view that, glass half empty, or half full? Is the product being sold directly by Blis and is it shipped from NZ, or nah?

They all show as 'currently unavailable' when you view them.
    They dont sell to NZ from there so thats what comes up.They assure me they have stock and are selling(see email reply page 339)

Quote Originally Posted by nevchev View Post
    They dont sell to NZ from there so thats what comes up.They assure me they have stock and are selling(see email reply page 339)
    You're quite right. It says:
    Currently unavailable.
    We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

How misleading is that? Blardy Amazon.

When I put in a Texan postcode it displays correctly, and the availability status reflects what is shown on the product overview page.

Last night I noted the ThroatHealth product(same as our ThroatGuard Pro from the looks of it) rated as #98 in the Probiotic Nutritional Supplements. Now it is #115. These numbers are obviously quite dynamic which is handy for observers like us

There are at least 5,000 products in this category.

Last night I noted the ThroatHealth product(same as our ThroatGuard Pro from the looks of it) rated as #98 in the Probiotic Nutritional Supplements. Now it is #115. These numbers are obviously quite dynamic which is handy for observers like us

There are at least 5,000 products in this category.
    The numbers are updated hourly. There are free programs and Chrome extensions online that will track the sales ranking and give you trends. Just pop in the product ID and you can track the sales ranking over time

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    The numbers are updated hourly. There are free programs and Chrome extensions online that will track the sales ranking and give you trends. Just pop in the product ID and you can track the sales ranking over time
    The email they sent me is about a month old with a screenshot showing they were selling but at the time reviews were up to 119 and that had taken 2 years.Its now at 165 so 46 new reviews in a month
    I think momentum is gathering speed!

Guru

Distribution partner appointed for Canadian Market

4/8/2020, 8:30 amMKTUPDTE4 August 2020
    Distribution partner appointed for Canadian Market
    Blis Technologies Limited (NZX:BLT) has finalised an agreement with Purity Life Health Products LP (Purity Life) for the distribution of BLIS branded products into the pharmacy and health store retail channels in Canada.

Purity Life will be launching Canada-specific BLISŪ branded products from the BLIS K12™ and BLIS M18™ range. The launch will be supported through a comprehensive consumer and trade marketing programme that coincides with the build up towards the busy winter season in Canada.

Blis CEO Brian Watson commented “This partnership is another important milestone in realising the Company’s growth ambitions, with the Canadian market representing a key new market for Blis.
    Working with Purity Life gives us access to the best health stores and pharmacies in Canada. They have exceptional reach into the Canadian consumer health market and a proven track record of establishing category leading brands in consumer health care.”

Mr Watson added “In Canada we have attractive regulatory approvals that allow significant health claims for our product range. Over the last year we have worked with New Zealand Trade and Enterprise on an extensive market validation program that has provided insight and confidence in the market opportunity. Prior to lock down we were fortunate to have several of the team travel to Canada and meet with our preferred partners to support our launch as well as presenting our products to the trade with positive engagement.”

Purity Life is Canada’s leading distributor of natural health products. From dietary supplements, vitamins and natural body care to natural health food products, Purity Life supplies high quality products to over 7,000 stores across Canada.
    Ends

Not bad at all.Another market of 38m and into a potential 7000 stores.Hopefully this time they can make it work

Any progress forward is good in my book - i've got a lot less allocated to BLT but still enough to like the Canada move - proof will be in the pudding

Good announcement from BLT following on from their AGM