sharetrader
Page 700 of 764 FirstFirst ... 200600650690696697698699700701702703704710750 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,000 of 7632

Yes there are, the low 8s also seem to be a floor. There's some good potential revenue growth in the future so will possibly push up then

Quote Originally Posted by fluziosaurus View Post
    Yes there are, the low 8s also seem to be a floor. There's some good potential revenue growth in the future so will possibly push up then
    Yep. There's the sell-in to pharmacies in Canada prior to their winter - so probably around October/November.

The Oz sell-in gave the SP a bit of a jolt about 18 months ago. Population of Canada is around 50% higher than Oz so could be good for up to a couple of million on the sales line.

The cbec entry into China will take a while to get going but the potential in that market is immense. Hard to estimate the pluses and minuses of Covid but overall my guess is slightly positive for BLT.

I'm picking a very positive update in Jan or Feb and at least 30-40% sales growth for the year to 31 March.

Those reports should get a bit of a rocket under the SP. However, unless there's an earlier new product launch (like skin care) I think the SP will meander around it's current range for the next 3-6 months.

Advanced Member

Article today about rheumatic fever in New Zealand. It is a very expensive disease to treat and a fair amount of money goes into prevention as well. I really wonder why the health providers don't just saturate the problem locations, which are well known, with K12 via schools for a couple of years. Avoiding a very small number of cases a year would pay for it.

There is research, though from what I have read it is not unequivocal. But some results very positive. If interested try a search on HRC rheumatic K12 .

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/hea...in-new-zealand

Rheumatic fever should be an election issue. It won't be of course.

It was trialed a few years back and the modest difference it made wasn't enough to recommend it's use.

Saw an article on the news last night about honey been better than over the counter remedies for coughs and colds.HoneybliS may still have a future

I haven't followed the bliss products until a friend mentioned it to me....from what I gather, u take a lozenge and it puts healthy bacteria in your mouth....but every time u brush yr teeth with fluoride toothpaste, wouldn't the fluoride kill the bacteria, which makes it a little pointless. Views?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    Article today about rheumatic fever in New Zealand. It is a very expensive disease to treat and a fair amount of money goes into prevention as well. I really wonder why the health providers don't just saturate the problem locations, which are well known, with K12 via schools for a couple of years. Avoiding a very small number of cases a year would pay for it.

There is research, though from what I have read it is not unequivocal. But some results very positive. If interested try a search on HRC rheumatic K12 .

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/hea...in-new-zealand
    It will take more than K12 to stop parts of NZ from sliding into Dickensian poverty.

Quote Originally Posted by younga View Post
    I haven't followed the bliss products until a friend mentioned it to me....from what I gather, u take a lozenge and it puts healthy bacteria in your mouth....but every time u brush yr teeth with fluoride toothpaste, wouldn't the fluoride kill the bacteria, which makes it a little pointless. Views?
    I am fairly certain on the instructions it recommends taking the lozenge after brushing teeth... which makes sense.

EDIT: Yes it does - "DOSAGE: For best results, slowly dissolve one lozenge on the tongue, 1-2 times a day, ideally after brushing teeth. In times of high need take a maximum of four lozenges per day."
    Last edited by porkandpuha; 24-08-2020 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Added instructions

Guru

Think a few on here have had success with the dental lozenge. In my case it has helped a gum issue substantially that had for years and any treatment dentist/hygienist recommended failed.

I brush, then sometimes mouthwash, then use the lozenge at night.

I'm not a microbiologist but I'm happy to contribute my thoughts.

Your mouth is full of bacteria. Hundreds of billions of them. Most of them are good and you need them. Some of them are benign. A few are bad. Streptococcus salivarius is one of the dominant species in our mouths but most of us don't naturally have the K12 or M18 versions.

When you brush your teeth you kill some bacteria. Same with mouth wash, alcohol and a number of other things. But pretty soon the remaining bacteria multiply back to the numbers that existed before you brushed your teeth. Ideally the good bacteria re-establish themselves rather than the bad bacteria. If you have been taking K12 or M18 for long enough for them to get established in your oral cavity they will be among the bacteria that multiply. And if you take a lozenge after brushing your teeth you are supplementing the population.
    Last edited by emearg; 25-08-2020 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Premature save(if I had a dollar...)