sharetrader
Page 708 of 764 FirstFirst ... 208608658698704705706707708709710711712718758 ... LastLast
Results 7,071 to 7,080 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    If you want to give everybody a headache trying to read your post at least do it on the AFT thread:
    Yeah sorry about that...copy and paste from the email retained some html from the looks of it. That said, it wasn't green in the email. But you can be assured I didn't make it green. I would have picked fuchsia if I was trying to make folks vomit.

I'm expecting a update next week on this. Now that they have turned the corner. No need for updates all the time.

Yeah, I was thinking the same all morning today. I hope to get some more shares before the upcoming announcement. I was reading something about probiotics the other day and Blis was mentioned in it along with big US labs. I will go see if I can find the article and share it.

I'm not keen on buying the report but I take away from that snippet that it's in demand more so in developing countries, with bigger companies advancing in research and technology they are driving up the interest for Probiotics and all-regions are benefiting. Blis did also just score China so could be something interesting in the future.

It is a good sign that a USA based company is including BLT as one of its 10 "Top key players" in its global probiotic market research report. In fact it could be better than good. I have requested the sample report and could purchase the full report if the price is okay

I have always wondered if BLT would just get bought out if they are proven to have a successful product. It is normally what happens to NZ companies that are any good.

after selling down and taking some profit at 9 cents earlier this year, I have purchased some more as I am expecting (or hoping?) good news on sales in the next up date

Quote Originally Posted by Chippie View Post
    after selling down and taking some profit at 9 cents earlier this year, I have purchased some more as I am expecting (or hoping?) good news on sales in the next up date
    Agree and if a flat (single digit growth), the feb announcement encompassing the Canada sell in results would be great I think

Quote Originally Posted by fluziosaurus View Post
    Agree and if a flat (single digit growth), the feb announcement encompassing the Canada sell in results would be great I think
    The results have to be good don't they?? If not great. We are still in the middle of a global pandemic, if sales of immunity boosting products have not significantly increased something is fundamentally wrong. The only thing that may be holding up product is transport in and out of some areas.

Looking forward to next week.

Quote Originally Posted by APH1 View Post
    The results have to be good don't they?? If not great. We are still in the middle of a global pandemic, if sales of immunity boosting products have not significantly increased something is fundamentally wrong. The only thing that may be holding up product is transport in and out of some areas.

Looking forward to next week.
    I think it was the agm they said they had transport issues in Europe they hoped to mitigate with the new supply in continent if I remember correctly, and the others were fine