sharetrader
Page 709 of 764 FirstFirst ... 209609659699705706707708709710711712713719759 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,090 of 7632

Yes I think you a right there was mention of transport issues, hard to know how big of an issue it has been.
    The sp has been pretty stable since April it will be nice to see some upwards momentum.

https://prnewsleader.com/uncategoriz...search-report/

Another similar report with mention of Blis
    Last edited by LEMON; 18-11-2020 at 10:21 AM.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/themark...020-11-17/amp/

Mention of Blis again

"RooLife is expecting to build on this growth in coming months with the launches of two new online stores: BLIS Technologies (NZX:BLT), the developer of the world’s first advanced oral probiotics and the highly successful cosmetic brand"
    Last edited by LEMON; 18-11-2020 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LEMON View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/themark...020-11-17/amp/

Mention of Blis again

"RooLife is expecting to build on this growth in coming months with the launches of two new online stores: BLIS Technologies (NZX:BLT), the developer of the world’s first advanced oral probiotics and the highly successful cosmetic brand"
    Seems a bit optimistic to me - I'm pretty sure BLT's cosmetic brand has not been released yet. I'm hoping it will be highly successful, but I don't think it's accurate to be making such a claim until there are some runs on the board.

I think its just a poorly written report - maybe they are bad at punctuation and meant Inka's brand... or its a factually deficient piece of corporate bull____ there is no Blis cosmetic brand yet, successful or otherwise
    Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Seems a bit optimistic to me - I'm pretty sure BLT's cosmetic brand has not been released yet. I'm hoping it will be highly successful, but I don't think it's accurate to be making such a claim until there are some runs on the board.

Do you think we will see Q24 go to market this financial year Pierre?
    The last report said it was in the late stages of commercialization and if I remember rightly you spoke with Brian after the ASM.

Yeah very badly written. I had to read it twice to confirm they were talking about two online stores...one for Blis and another for a non specified company that has a successful cosmetic.

Quote Originally Posted by APH1 View Post
    Do you think we will see Q24 go to market this financial year Pierre?
    The last report said it was in the late stages of commercialization and if I remember rightly you spoke with Brian after the ASM.
    Hi APH. They did talk (obliquely) at the ASM about the development and branding work underway for the cosmetic range but no hint was given about launch dates at the meeting - or afterwards.

I think their current focus will be on the roll out of Blis products into the Canadian market and we should expect an update when the success of that programme is known. I doubt we will see much action on the BLT cosmetic scene before the end of March - but stranger things have happened.

I'm just wondering how they will be able to promote effectively against the spend of the huge international players. Wind emissions and thunder come to mind.

Hi APH. They did talk (obliquely) at the ASM about the development and branding work underway for the cosmetic range but no hint was given about launch dates at the meeting - or afterwards.

I think their current focus will be on the roll out of Blis products into the Canadian market and we should expect an update when the success of that programme is known. I doubt we will see much action on the BLT cosmetic scene before the end of March - but stranger things have happened.

I'm just wondering how they will be able to promote effectively against the spend of the huge international players. Wind emissions and thunder come to mind.
    Could become a target to be brought out by one of the big players perhaps.
    I find the skin cream side of the business will be an exciting addition as it is different. A lot of Blis products replace one another for example I was taking Daily defence everyday now I take Ultrablis so unless the profit margin is more for Ultrablis it is net net neutral. Although I think Ultrablis will be a better seller with the combination of gut strains.

I'm just wondering how they will be able to promote effectively against the spend of the huge international players. Wind emissions and thunder come to mind.[/QUOTE]

From the Q and A after the meeting they said they were open to the idea of promotion through social media, you tube etc. not sure the costs involved, I guess the cost can vary a lot depending on who is promoting it.