sharetrader
Page 716 of 764 FirstFirst ... 216616666706712713714715716717718719720726 ... LastLast
Results 7,151 to 7,160 of 7632

Bummer!Not a good result.I guess if you have the patience,they may come good in a few years but its not worth having wealth tied up here any longer.Good luck to those who hang in there!Beware the cat bounce and the pump and dump
    Last edited by nevchev; 11-02-2021 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    S P getting slaughtered today back to Mar 2020 levels !

Maybe 2019 prices
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Default Goneburger

Quote Originally Posted by nevchev View Post
    Bummer!Not a good result.I guess if you have the patience,they may come good in a few years but its not worth having wealth tied up here any longer.Good luck to those who hang in there!Beware the cat bounce and the pump and dump
    Disappointed and am a gone burger.
    Best of luck to those more patient lol

Sold out of this a few weeks ago. It's a crap product. For the company to succeed it will rely on heavy marketing spend in order to sell (think herbal pills that get hocked on breakfast radio). They will need to continually find new. customers to sell to.

This is a marketing play. Kinda like A2M.

Quote Originally Posted by HCR20 View Post
    Sold out of this a few weeks ago. It's a crap product. For the company to succeed it will rely on heavy marketing spend in order to sell (think herbal pills that get hocked on breakfast radio). They will need to continually find new. customers to sell to.

This is a marketing play. Kinda like A2M.
    I think it is a good product from my experience and I will continue to use it from time to time. Yes marketing is very important and this company’s success will be determined by that. I sold half of my shareholding today for a tidy profit. They need to pull a rabbit out of the hat to justify the current share price.

Investor

Not a great update unfortunately, might this head back into 5c range...glad to have got out at 8.4c last year after rather insipid ASM update on back of COVID tailwinds..

To be honest, I am starting to wonder about this company, and their products. I was buying UltraBlis for a while and felt it was maybe helping with a chronic cough I had. But I won a Facebook competition last year - a pack of all their products. I have been trying them out since then, and I can’t say I have noticed any benefits of any of them, other than the HoneyBlis throat lozenges, which did seem to at the very least, soothe a sore throat.

it seems to me that all of their products are pretty much the same ingredients. Yes, the products contain different amounts of the probiotics, but other than that, I see bugger all difference. It feels a bit like buying shampoo - you look at the ingredients for shampoos for oily, dry, damaged hair - and there is very little obvious difference. Not convinced about the shampoos and feeling less convinced about BliS. Having said that, my holding is minuscule so I will sit on them, but no longer expecting anything much from this company.
    Last edited by justakiwi; 12-02-2021 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    To be honest, I am starting to wonder about this company, and their products. I was buying UltraBlis for a while and felt it was maybe helping with a chronic cough I had. But I won a Facebook competition last year - a pack of all their products. I have been trying them out since then, and I can’t say I have noticed any benefits of any of them, other than the HoneyBlis throat lozenges, which did seem to at the very least, soothe a sore throat.

it seems to me that all of their products are pretty much the same ingredients. Yes, the products contain different amounts of the probiotics, but other than that, I see bugger all difference. It feels a bit like buying shampoo - you look at the ingredients for shampoos for oily, dry, damaged hair - and there is very little obvious difference. Not convinced about the shampoos and feeling less convinced about BliS. Having said that, my holding is minuscule so I will sit on them, but no longer expecting anything much from this company.
    I tried their k12 lozenge for a couple weeks on and off and there is a noticeable difference in the 'feel' to the mouth. That being said I am dubious to what ultra bliss does with the other added strain that a lot of other products claim to also do i.e. mouth health is the point of difference and works well.

Who knows, perhaps the skin care will be a major point of difference and sell like hot cakes in the coming years after release.

Guru

I use the tooth guard, as a problem with my gums. Relatively low cost, and gums shown an improvement. Hygienist happy and last dentist visit would have not even warmed the vinyl chair.

Like vitamins or the like - if you think it works, then it works......

Pretty savage action on bourse for BLT today
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”