sharetrader
Page 718 of 764 FirstFirst ... 218618668708714715716717718719720721722728 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,180 of 7632

Kia ora.... just wondering if anyone has had luck rectifying / mitigating sensitive teeth with Blis....I believe over brushing of gums can be one cause of sensitive teeth.... perhaps Blis could help with this??

Wonder when some good news will filter through to lift the sagging share price

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Wonder when some good news will filter through to lift the sagging share price
    They heard you Leon

Break through and game changing stuff announced

Share price back to 8 cents soon

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...541/342871.pdf
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Have ordered the new product and will report on how it works for me.
    It’s expensive and interesting it’s only available from the Company.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

I also bought a bottle, I'm quite interested in this product if it will be a game changer for Blis. I remember Trilogy wasn't successful until they got into skincare products and that really worked out. People also will to pay more for skincare products that they can see and feel the difference unlike the tablets. The tablets equal ecoya the candle business for Trilogy, they keep growing sales but keep going no where.
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; 24-03-2021 at 11:39 PM.

ROOLIFE

“A Perth-based company that provides digital marketing and e-commerce capability inside China for brands from Australia, NZ and around the world,” said Pretty.

“Its market cap is ~$17 million and it has announced contracts with an estimated value of $22 million.

“RLG represents brands across the spectrum of beauty, personal care, health and nutrition – and further afield like Perth Airport or networking equipment maker D-Link.

“Brands pay annuity fees and royalties or commissions to RLG for selling their products in China’s digital marketplaces.

“RLG has the expertise at taking brands to market that so many brands lack and we believe contracted revenue growth is illustrative of brands recognising that,” said Pretty.

Set to do well coming out of covid

Up it goes!

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    I also bought a bottle, I'm quite interested in this product if it will be a game changer for Blis. I remember Trilogy wasn't successful until they got into skincare products and that really worked out. People also will to pay more for skincare products that they can see and feel the difference unlike the tablets. The tablets equal ecoya the candle business for Trilogy, they keep growing sales but keep going no where.
    I purchased two...more family research!
    35ml in attractive practical dispenser; $95; not expensive if it works. My order number, delivered today, was 1045.
    Is mine the 1045th order? If so that’s great and this could be a game changer for Blis.
    First application tonight and report of results later, after increased holding if positive.
    Cheers
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    I purchased two...more family research!
    35ml in attractive practical dispenser; $95; not expensive if it works. My order number, delivered today, was 1045.
    Is mine the 1045th order? If so that’s great and this could be a game changer for Blis.
    First application tonight and report of results later, after increased holding if positive.
    Cheers
    Might be #1045 for all online orders...including K12 and M18. That wouldn't be great.

Or they might have started at 1,000?

I doubt we can read much into that.

But I do like the new website, it is very consumer centered. I also like how the product is targeting a broad range of skin issues, which is excellent. The patent covers a wide range of skin issues but for some reason I hadn't considered they would approach the product that way. It's a good thing I'm not working at Blis

It's nice to see the share price going up again after a fairly horrid month. Amazing how quickly it falls...and how much longer it takes to go up. Percentages are nasty like that.

As someone who has had various skin issues since I was a kid I will be interested in hearing how you get on and what in particular you are targeting assuming you are willing to share a few personal details. Hopefully if I do order in a few weeks or months my order won't be 1046.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by emearg View Post
    Might be #1045 for all online orders...including K12 and M18. That wouldn't be great.

Or they might have started at 1,000?

I doubt we can read much into that.

But I do like the new website, it is very consumer centered. I also like how the product is targeting a broad range of skin issues, which is excellent. The patent covers a wide range of skin issues but for some reason I hadn't considered they would approach the product that way. It's a good thing I'm not working at Blis

It's nice to see the share price going up again after a fairly horrid month. Amazing how quickly it falls...and how much longer it takes to go up. Percentages are nasty like that.

As someone who has had various skin issues since I was a kid I will be interested in hearing how you get on and what in particular you are targeting assuming you are willing to share a few personal details. Hopefully if I do order in a few weeks or months my order won't be 1046.
    Hope other purchasers will share Order number.
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.