sharetrader
Page 719 of 764 FirstFirst ... 219619669709715716717718719720721722723729 ... LastLast
Results 7,181 to 7,190 of 7632

[QUOTE=emearg;877903]Might be #1045 for all online orders...including K12 and M18. That wouldn't be great.

Or they might have started at 1,000?

I doubt we can read much into that.

But I do like the new website, it is very consumer centered. I also like how the product is targeting a broad range of skin issues, which is excellent. The patent covers a wide range of skin issues but for some reason I hadn't considered they would approach the product that way. It's a good thing I'm not working at Blis

It's nice to see the share price going up again after a fairly horrid month. Amazing how quickly it falls...and how much longer it takes to go up. Percentages are nasty like that.

As someone who has had various skin issues since I was a kid I will be interested in hearing how you get on and what in particular you are targeting assuming you are willing to share a few personal details. Hopefully if I do order in a few weeks or months my order won't be 1046.[/QUOTE
    Why delay? 95$ not expensive to give u chance to personally validate claims; or otherwise.
    Good results will give you power!
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

Ordered one tonight for my wife. My order was confirmed at 6:57pm #1057.

Very early days of course, but this product and further additions to the range have great potential for BLT. I'm sure it's a high margin product and good to see they're retaining all of it at this stage with online sales only. Once they get traction they will no doubt release it through the pharmacy trade (like they did with Ultrablis) to grow the market.

I can see around $3 million in sales being generated in the second year with a GP in the order of 50%. China and US sales will provide further growth. Skincare should account for a very nice addition to the bottom line.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by emearg View Post
    Might be #1045 for all online orders...including K12 and M18. That wouldn't be great.

Or they might have started at 1,000?

I doubt we can read much into that.

But I do like the new website, it is very consumer centered. I also like how the product is targeting a broad range of skin issues, which is excellent. The patent covers a wide range of skin issues but for some reason I hadn't considered they would approach the product that way. It's a good thing I'm not working at Blis

It's nice to see the share price going up again after a fairly horrid month. Amazing how quickly it falls...and how much longer it takes to go up. Percentages are nasty like that.

As someone who has had various skin issues since I was a kid I will be interested in hearing how you get on and what in particular you are targeting assuming you are willing to share a few personal details. Hopefully if I do order in a few weeks or months my order won't be 1046.
    My order was 1047 haha so it was almost just right after yours. Based on Pierres post that he just bought and hes order 1057, I think the starting number was 1000. Given how new the product is and the price it probably makes sense they have only sold 57 orders so far. I think the launch was wednesday or at least thats when the first email came in and I placed my order wednesday night, so not bad given the short timeframe.
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; 26-03-2021 at 12:37 AM.

Banned

Would anyone know if the patent pending is for a specific region or worldwide? Would make a huge difference to the potential value going forward

After guidance, the SP took a hit, even though we knew the skincare was to be put on the market soon now the SP has gained again. I'm expecting a drop at the announcement before accumulating more, as the announcement will still. correlate with guidance somewhat.
    Anyone else see this potentially happening?
    Be nice to hear opinions. Cheers

Like the website but is the new product exclusively for women?
    Gut feel says says it's that time to top up even more.

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    ...Once they get traction they will no doubt release it through the pharmacy trade (like they did with Ultrablis) to grow the market.
    I'm not so sure. That may not be part of their plan with this product. The new website makes me think they may go online only to grow their new brand. What we do know because they have told us in the last couple of announcements is:
    "The product will initially be launched in NZ direct to consumers supported by a high profile multichannel campaign. Over time we intend to expand launch activity to the US and our China Tmall global site."
    "The product will be launched under a new brand “Unconditional Skincare Co.” and will be available exclusively online at www.unconditionalskin.com"

Quote Originally Posted by LEMON View Post
    After guidance, the SP took a hit, even though we knew the skincare was to be put on the market soon now the SP has gained again. I'm expecting a drop at the announcement before accumulating more, as the announcement will still. correlate with guidance somewhat.
    Anyone else see this potentially happening?
    Be nice to hear opinions. Cheers
    The only thing I know is I'm terrible at predicting future share prices! I thought Xero was over priced at 80 cents.

With Blis it may fall back unless they have another announcement in the next few weeks/months about some positive activity in the company. It doesn't take much to bump the share price up.

I felt it was oversold following the update in Feb given they said they intended to launch this product early in the new financial year. Given they have over delivered time-frame wise I feel they are gaining credibility around scheduling.

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    Like the website but is the new product exclusively for women?
    No. It is for anyone that cares about their skin health. Many or perhaps most men don't? Most women do? Anyone with skin issues is more likely to care than folks who have naturally healthy skin. But if you're a bloke with irritated skin you will care.

Discomfort and/or embarrassment crosses any gender lines.

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    Gut feel? Have you tried Ultrablis? It may help.