sharetrader
Page 733 of 764 FirstFirst ... 233633683723729730731732733734735736737743 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,330 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by MarineSalvage View Post
    I’m genuinely interested as to what the plan D has delivered? Aside from more expensive new staff?
    I don't have a copy of the report with me, but it showed awareness up and relative Kiwi visitor numbers increasing over and above similar NZ destinations.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by MarineSalvage View Post
    I’m genuinely interested as to what the plan D has delivered? Aside from more expensive new staff?
    So am I. As far as I can determine it hasn't done much in visitor numbers although it did raise awareness. But I'd like to see a comprehensive analysis. Apart from that - we seem to have drifted way off the topic of the thread.

GoToWebinar 001.jpg

watching the webinar...
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    GoToWebinar 001.jpg

watching the webinar...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crHWP689qek

At the last AGM the directors said that they realised their limitations at skin care marketers and were hiring people who knew and lived in the target market. It will be interesting to hear any further updates. Thanks emearg The Instagram post looks interesting. Kim has 76,000 followers, the post has 1500 likes.

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    GoToWebinar 001.jpg

watching the webinar...
    Have you got a link please? FPs link is about a corner dairy not Blis Probiotics.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Crikey! Pierre is the one who taught me patience. Scary to see him questioning his investment but pleased that he is going to Dunedin, and look fwd to his report.

FWIW I think we have to let the new digital strategy unfold a bit longer and see BLT's FY22 revenue projections.

To me, the strategy looks promising tho' I appreciate it is targeted to a market segment/generation that I barely understand.
    Hi LF.
    I feel a bit better now I've had my rant but as a marketer in my previous and current life, I just don't get the strategy for BLTs skincare promotion.

I know I'm nowhere near the target market but my wife tried the product, isn't interested in a repeat purchase and thinks the messaging is a bit loopy too.

I'll be sending a few questions to Brian in advance of the ASM and happy to add others you or any other STers would like answered at the meeting.

Just PM me with your questions and I'll add them to my list.

Maybe there might be some positive news at the meeting. Maybe the Canada launch was a sensational success and I will be proved totally wrong about Unconditional Skincare.

In that case all will be forgiven and my romance with BLT will continue - with no more Warriors analogies.

Winner: Thanks for your kind words mate. Nice to see your softer side on display. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Wonder how the TMall shop is going
    About 6,000 units sold it appears. So rather slowly.

Update: Actually that count excludes the fresh breath kit and the honey lozenge but I can't see numbers for those. So more than 6,000 presumably but I'm going to go wild and say <7,000
    Last edited by emearg; 06-07-2021 at 06:32 PM.

Outside thinking.

Hi Pierre,

Glad you feel better after your rant.

FWIW while I have done well out of BLT in the past, my current holding (much smaller than yours, I suspect,) has a big ? over it. I think the Unconditional Skincare model is a good one, but is hampered by a single product focus. It would be much more credible to offer a range of similar products in my view. Other (cheaper) moisturisers, even a lip balm? Also the current Blis website (which is a much better improvement than in the past) should link to Unconditional or expand their products selling opportunities IMO.

I hold 8 stocks in my portfolio and only add another if I remove the worst performer. BLT is my worst performer currently.

Will it stay, will it go? Like you I await the meeting with interest.

Last edited by winner69; 07-07-2021 at 08:40 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”