sharetrader
Page 735 of 764 FirstFirst ... 235635685725731732733734735736737738739745 ... LastLast
Results 7,341 to 7,350 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    Are you starting to see some potential in this company?
    'Potential' maybe but in short /medium term its all about sentiment and market reaction to news / stories that may lead to nought

But you already knew that didn't you forest
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Jeez not sure who's buying at 8 right now... good to see FOMO still alive and well.

Outside thinking.

Seems the market likes the story..... up 40% on early trading.

No worries, Winner.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheHorse View Post
    Jeez not sure who's buying at 8 right now... good to see FOMO still alive and well.
    That is pretty keen buying - albeit not unseen territory previously.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    That is pretty keen buying - albeit not unseen territory previously.
    That is true, but this type of price action nearly always follows the same pattern. If you haven't bought on the open or immediately after then never chase it. Wait for the pullback.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheHorse View Post
    Well I missed out at 6.1 at the open.
    Should the market come back that far this afternoon, my bid may get hit,but a lot of big numbers in front of me.
    Either I get them or I don't.
    Best wishes to holders.

Not sure what to make of this.They get royalties from allowing them to manufacture and sell Blis strains that they then on sell directly to our competition?I must be reading this wrong!

I've been busy this morning and just logged in to read today's totally unexpected news. While l felt a bit better after venting about BLT a couple of days ago - today's release is a major health booster!

The SP has followed the usual pattern of Blis announcements so I hope not too many were burnt leaping in at the start of trading.

It's great that the company gets a capital injection for development - that's an issue I raised with Brian Watson at the shareholders meeting a couple of years ago - so those funds should help give the company a good kick along. Hopefully some of the dollars will be used for some new marketing initiatives too.

I note from the slide presentation that Probi has a market cap of NZD 1.17B compared with BLT's $82M so NZ is very much the junior player in this game.

Still, today's news gives me renewed hope that my long standing support of BLT will be rewarded and I can once again put my shares in the bottom drawer and focus on other things. Maybe I will now stay on board till my 20th anniversary as a holder in 2025 - and the SP will have risen to 20 cents, making BLT a 10 bagger for me.

I'm looking forward to the meeting in Dunedin in a couple of week's time and will probably be a lot kinder to the Board and executive team than I originally intended.

Bonne chance to all holders.

Interesting that the CEO of probi is joining the BLIS board, the CEO and not a regional group manager. Given the size of probi, it’s good to have direct contact with their CEO and not get lost in the conglomerates machinery of business. Also the 13% buy in, rather than an agreement of supply etc. Doesn’t take much to join those dots.

Guru

As an aside, how much longer has BLT got on their patents/IP? (Given they've been at it for 20 years).