sharetrader
Page 742 of 764 FirstFirst ... 242642692732738739740741742743744745746752 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,420 of 7632

"Bliss rewards are here" should be some fairly cheap marketing if people can be bothered liking following and sharing, plus referrals. Just a shame it ends up in the promotions inbox so many people will ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by Azza View Post
    "Bliss rewards are here" should be some fairly cheap marketing if people can be bothered liking following and sharing, plus referrals. Just a shame it ends up in the promotions inbox so many people will ignore it.
    Ignore it or not see it? It went to my promotions folder, I saw it but will ignore it as I buy them from the online chemist for far less than I can get them from Blis. Kinda annoying that TBH.

They're also promoting it on social media. They also added Afterpay recently. And a chatbot. And free shipping to Aussi for orders over x dollars. And they launched a Blis ingredients site a few months ago. They are keeping busy it seems.

I'm guessing Kate has probably told a few of her friends about her new discovery, most likely while having them over for dinner where she serves delicious home made pasta. A lifer.

Annoyingly good
    Kate on Aug 04, 2021
    Using this product reminds me of the time that I decided to make my own pasta from scratch. It was amazing. Silky yet firm, light, with layers of flavour. What wasn't good was the realisation that now every time I feel like carbonara I am stuck rolling out pasta like a Nonna who doesn't have a very busy day job because anything from a packet is suddenly inedible by comparison.

This skincare is genuinely brilliant. No more dry skin, no more red skin. I have gone from having self-described terrible skin to someone who people complement. The downside is that I am no longer able to grab whatever from the supermarket, nick my kid's fatty cream or use whatever one of my friends is throwing out. This cream is so good I will never be able to use anything else.

The other downside is that now I sound like some mad skincare cult member.

Quote Originally Posted by emearg View Post
    I'm guessing Kate has probably told a few of her friends about her new discovery, most likely while having them over for dinner where she serves delicious home made pasta. A lifer.

Annoyingly good
    Kate on Aug 04, 2021
    Using this product reminds me of the time that I decided to make my own pasta from scratch. It was amazing. Silky yet firm, light, with layers of flavour. What wasn't good was the realisation that now every time I feel like carbonara I am stuck rolling out pasta like a Nonna who doesn't have a very busy day job because anything from a packet is suddenly inedible by comparison.

This skincare is genuinely brilliant. No more dry skin, no more red skin. I have gone from having self-described terrible skin to someone who people complement. The downside is that I am no longer able to grab whatever from the supermarket, nick my kid's fatty cream or use whatever one of my friends is throwing out. This cream is so good I will never be able to use anything else.

The other downside is that now I sound like some mad skincare cult member.
    Maybe Kate took it a step further and also purchased BLT shares? Was a nice green day.

Julie the Chief of Marketing leaving (wouldn’t be nice to say she’s packed a sad)

Numbers would say she hasn’t done much of a job

Maybe her replacement might do better
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Winner 69,
    Where is the detail of sales please? Do u think that more conventional advertising would be better for sales?
    Thanks
    Patrick
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

Brian been a bit slack on telling us stories lately

C’mon Brian …we need some good news, even if it’s a regurgitation of what we sort of already know.

Remember - share price is fundamental intrinsic value plus (or minus) how good the story is

Look forward to something this week
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by emearg View Post
    There was another one I saw a few weeks back that was from a woman with 19k followers stating how amazing the product was because her usual hormonal acne that occurs each month wasn't an issue for her. It will be interesting to see if there is any mention of it in the next week or three. She posts a million photos so it shouldn't be too hard to figure out if the good results repeat themselves. A wee bit weird but you know...market research and all
    I'm not Brian sorry so not many folks will get this message but Unconditional posted a link to the Instagram account mentioned above back in July. She posted a video describing the extremes she has been to before with her recurring, hormonal acne, and how nothing has been effective with the conclusion it's just hormonal acne so nothing can be done.

But the good news is it hasn't recurred since starting Unconditional. So that is three months. She is a very happy customer. It seems to me that happy customers are the way to market products like this. And the reviews shows very happy customers. Mainly from females, and sorry to get into gender stereotypes but my experience is females are very likely to have their skin commented on and very likely to tell anybody who will listen what products they are using. Males not so much!

It appears to me they have made a product that is being well received. I suspect the dispenser can be improved but any inadequacy around it seems to be acceptable to Kiwis. Hopefully they improve it before going international.

I have no idea of how much of a contribution to revenue or profit this product will make in the short term, but with adequate scale over the medium to long term it should be a winner.

This company is probably one of the most tragic NZ cases of over complicating a simple go to market strategy. My 13 year old would have more commercial success in marketing their products. Look at the board, there isnt one person on it that has tasted real commercial success. Just because you worked for MNC Pharmaceutical, Fonterra, or PWC doesnt mean you've had commercial success. When I see someone's attributes as being a professional director, I'd run! Especially when its the Chairman. When you read everyone's experience it's like they've built a team to manage a portfolio of Dairy Farms. Sad actually.

Quote Originally Posted by bulyak View Post
    This company is probably one of the most tragic NZ cases of over complicating a simple go to market strategy. My 13 year old would have more commercial success in marketing their products. Look at the board, there isnt one person on it that has tasted real commercial success. Just because you worked for MNC Pharmaceutical, Fonterra, or PWC doesnt mean you've had commercial success. When I see someone's attributes as being a professional director, I'd run! Especially when its the Chairman. When you read everyone's experience it's like they've built a team to manage a portfolio of Dairy Farms. Sad actually.
    Bulyak, last year Tony Balfour was added to the board. His credentials are international marketing and brand management. Do you think we could give Tony a little more time to do his magic?

7/4/2020, 8:31 am ADMIN
    6th April 2020

BLIS appoints Tony Balfour as a director

Blis Technologies Limited (NZX: BLT) advises the appointment of Antony (Tony) Balfour as an independent director of the company with effect from 8 April 2020.

Mr Balfour brings to the board strong governance experience following a successful executive career as an international marketing and brand management leader building consumer goods businesses globally. Tony has a diverse background of international experience in driving FMCG through retail channels and e-commerce from the leadership roles he held for Nike Inc, Icebreaker, Seek.com and Monster Worldwide. Tony holds current directorships with The Warehouse, Les Mills International and Wayfare Ltd (trading as Real Journeys). He retired in 2019 as a director of Silver Fern Farms after 10 years and of Methven Limited with the sale of that company.