sharetrader
Page 743 of 764 FirstFirst ... 243643693733739740741742743744745746747753 ... LastLast
Results 7,421 to 7,430 of 7632

@forest. I hear ya. And from the kindest deepest part of my heart, I truly wish a professional director like Tony Balfour, that jumps from organisation to organisation as the "Marketing Board Person" on the board, could influence a complete paradigm shift in the way this company performs. But sadly it wont happen. Tony, like all the other board members at BLT, hasnt really tasted the kind of growth and marketing success I'm talking about. The BLIS K12 throat guard, alone should be a household essential in every house in NZ. Like I said,13 year old could deliver on that strategy. This simple cashcow would provide revenues over 15 million a year. They'll probably read this and say, maybe there is a legit point there. They'll use an agency to rebrand the product, launch a new website, create a few digital campaigns, increase their FB ads and provide a couple testmonials, which will all take a year. And it it fails they'll blame the Ad Agency. Anyway, maybe I'm blaming the players and not the game. I'm guess what I'm saying is that the make up this board & CEO in IMHO doesnt have the grunt to make this ship turn and get going. And for this reason, its a bummer. Great product but will never get anywhere.
    Last edited by bulyak; 18-11-2023 at 12:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bulyak View Post
    @forest. I hear ya. And from the kindest deepest part of my heart, I truly wish a professional director like Tony Balfour, that jumps from organisation to organisation as the "Marketing Board Person" on the board, could influence a complete paradigm shift in the way this company performs. But sadly it wont happen. Tony, like all the other board members at BLT, hasnt really tasted the kind of growth and marketing success I'm talking about. The BLIS K12 throat guard, alone should be a household essential in every house in NZ. Like I said, a 13 year old could deliver on that strategy. This simple cashcow would provide revenues over 15 million a year. They'll probably read this and say, maybe there is a legit point there. They'll use an agency to rebrand the product, launch a new website, create a few digital campaigns, increase their FB ads and provide a couple testmonials, which will all take a year. And it it fails they'll blame the Ad Agency. Anyway, maybe I'm blaming the players and not the game. I'm guess what I'm saying is that the make up this board & CEO in IMHO doesnt have the grunt to make this ship turn and get going. And for this reason, its a bummer. Great product but will never get anywhere.
    New board member Aimee McCammon and the second member on the board with marketing expertise. Time will tell if that will show in the revenue numbers, I am hopeful Bulyak.

Board of directors appointment

Blis Technologies advises the appointment of Aimee McCammon as a Director of the Company with effect from 21 October 2021.

Ms McCammon brings to the Board extensive marketing and governance experience. Aimee is currently CEO at Augusto Group, an independently owned hybrid creative and production company. Current governance roles include being an independent director at Flick Electric and on the Advisory Board for Pic’s Peanut Butter.

The Board has determined that Ms McCammon is an independent Director. Ms McCammon will formally offer herself for election as a Director at the next shareholders meeting in July 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    New board member Aimee McCammon and the second member on the board with marketing expertise. Time will tell if that will show in the revenue numbers, I am hopeful Bulyak.

Board of directors appointment

Blis Technologies advises the appointment of Aimee McCammon as a Director of the Company with effect from 21 October 2021.

Ms McCammon brings to the Board extensive marketing and governance experience. Aimee is currently CEO at Augusto Group, an independently owned hybrid creative and production company. Current governance roles include being an independent director at Flick Electric and on the Advisory Board for Pic’s Peanut Butter.

The Board has determined that Ms McCammon is an independent Director. Ms McCammon will formally offer herself for election as a Director at the next shareholders meeting in July 2022.
    Blis tried icecream once ...... maybe now going to try Blis Peanut Butter
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post

Pic's peanut butter with Blis K12 and M18 - got to be good for you!

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Pic's peanut butter with Blis K12 and M18 - got to be good for you!
    With their snappy branding, can't wait to get a jar of......K12 Ultra Peanut Butter Gut Guard with BLIS M18: Crunchy PRO

Id be more excited if the founder and CEO of Pics Peanut Butter was elected to the board. Not a board advisor for PPB. Yawn. This company needs a major kick in the ass.

I used to love this company but a great product with crap marketing isn't something I can get on board with. Probiotic skin care on Amazon and Google yields a lot of products. Many of them seem to be well marketed and well established. I sold most of my BLT shares and hung on to some hoping they would get their A into G and sort out their marketing but I don't see much happening other than putting marketing and eCommerce together. As much as that makes sense I don't see the track record in eCom being a good recommendation for promoting their manager to marketing and ecom.

Guru

Half year results announcement date - NZX, New Zealand’s Exchange

Just have to wait until Thursday for the next round of lack of developments (hope I'm wrong)

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Half year results announcement date - NZX, New Zealand’s Exchange

Just have to wait until Thursday for the next round of lack of developments (hope I'm wrong)
    Marketing has been in full swing ....watch this space
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Marketing has been in full swing ....watch this space
    Sounds like a Tui W69.

Hope some further development with Probi......