sharetrader
Page 744 of 764 FirstFirst ... 244644694734740741742743744745746747748754 ... LastLast
Results 7,431 to 7,440 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Sounds like a Tui W69.

Hope some further development with Probi......
    ..or the partnership with the peanut butter guy …he seems to have a really big business and could pass on some tips.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Sounds like a Tui W69.

Hope some further development with Probi......
    From Probis press release 22 Oct:
    Work started with Blis Technologies for the start of production and collaboration in the sales organization and R&D.

In accordance with our strategy for acquisition and partnerships, the acquisition of 13% in Blis Technologies was completed at the beginning of the quarter. We have now started intensive work on the technological transfer for the start of production. Training and knowledge transfer within the sales organization and R&D have also begun. We have seen great interest with this collaboration and have had active dialogue with many customers. We are extremely positive about developing this business and being able to complement and grow our portfolio.

So I doubt anything will show other than higher expenses.

Quote Originally Posted by emearg View Post

So I doubt anything will show other than higher expenses.
    Regrettably I think you will be right.

All I'm expecting is another round of Covid related reasons rationalising why despite the investment in more people and more marketing the business is still only running on three cylinders.

I hope I'm wrong though!

Hope we have seen the last sale under 6 cents.As emearg posted expenses will be much higher so unless substantial progress has been made and good outlook it might be time to end a 20 odd year love affair; both with the Company and a couple of its products.
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    Hope we have seen the last sale under 6 cents.As emearg posted expenses will be much higher so unless substantial progress has been made and good outlook it might be time to end a 20 odd year love affair; both with the Company and a couple of its products.
    Give it another 15 months I reckon. Time to see if the Probi deal will make a significant difference to their fortunes, and to see if the skincare product starts to make a big difference to their bottom line. They're now shipping it overseas, and it does seem to be well received by a lot of folks who have used it. Word of mouth, especially in the digital space, is a great way to sell.

Right now I can't judge what will happen so I will hold for a bit longer. I would hate to sell out just as things improve. If they don't I doubt the share price will be much lower than right now. Famous last words quite possibly.

No comment from me re half year

At least not now

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Regrettably I think you will be right.

All I'm expecting is another round of Covid related reasons rationalising why despite the investment in more people and more marketing the business is still only running on three cylinders.

I hope I'm wrong though!
    I wasn't wrong.
    "Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps." David Lloyd George

"Guidance is for full year revenue to be between $8.6m and $9.1m with an EBITDA deficit in the range of $2.3m to $2.7m."

10-15% revenue decrease. that is not great news

Quote Originally Posted by na2m1 View Post
    "Guidance is for full year revenue to be between $8.6m and $9.1m with an EBITDA deficit in the range of $2.3m to $2.7m."

10-15% revenue decrease. that is not great news
    Ouch, even though I sold out after a previous disappointing result, I still keep an eye on BLT... sad to see nothing really changing aside from adding expensive people (some of whom leave after achieving precious little)

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    So it’s all your fault share price hit 5.1 cents ..should never tempt fate

You following through on the last bit of your post?