sharetrader
Page 81 of 764 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181581 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Does the bit about Taiwan count as progress? By the way, I love your optimism about being paid dividends in massively under-priced Blis shares ...

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post
    Does the bit about Taiwan count as progress? By the way, I love your optimism about being paid dividends in massively under-priced Blis shares ...
    I posted just after you posted your message, but before I saw it.

Yes I think so. So they are the distributor in Taiwan? Associated with Frutarom? I don't know what form they are selling it in.

The About page ( http://www.nutrisense.com.tw/eng/about.php ) and Services page ( http://www.nutrisense.com.tw/eng/service.php ) gives the best idea but???

It would be nice to receive the preference payment in shares as the terms get better and better the higher the share price goes up. I can't see it happening though...

Default Ummm.....

I really don't have anything to add to this discussion. Just thought I'd make it a threesome, if only briefly.
    Cheers...

Advanced Member

Yes, very witty, Lodger. But Blis will be releasing results in a few weeks that could be a significant turning point in it's history. It has got many outlets now, has opened in it's first truly mass-market environment, and has many other projects that could be reaching action. I am a bit surprised that there is little discussion about where this leaves shareholders - what the current share price should be, if nothing else.

Advanced Member

The November edition of the Costco Connection magazine is out. It does not seem to mention Bioguard anywhere, even though it also has a small article on the flu (which does not mention anything else either apart from flu shots.) Possible reasons Bioguard is not mentioned: The last ad already produced too much response? The last ad did not produce enough response? It is the Christmas gift edition, with bigger fish to fry, like flat screen TVs - very likely this is the reason, the edition was jam packed with Christmas stuff? Or maybe it signifies nothing much.

http://www.costcoconnection.com/connection/200911#pg1

The November edition of the Costco Connection magazine is out. It does not seem to mention Bioguard anywhere, even though it also has a small article on the flu (which does not mention anything else either apart from flu shots.) Possible reasons Bioguard is not mentioned: The last ad already produced too much response? The last ad did not produce enough response? It is the Christmas gift edition, with bigger fish to fry, like flat screen TVs - very likely this is the reason, the edition was jam packed with Christmas stuff? Or maybe it signifies nothing much.

http://www.costcoconnection.com/connection/200911#pg1
    Thanks for the update Simla.

If you can go back and review previous issues, then you can see if there were any dietary supplements that had repeat advertisements. Maybe you can contact Costco and ask how they plan the ads in the magazine.

Cheers,
    XYNZ

Advanced Member

Yes, I could Xynz. Let me know what you find out!

Meanwhile, in September we were wondering why LEF were selling Advanced Oral Hygiene for $8 to members and non-members alike. But now it is selling there for $15 and $20 respectively.

Xynz, it's great to have someone with first hand experience of Costco to tell us how it works. Thanks.

And Imagenetix may just be using their cash, rather like Blis, rather than not having enough.

When you don't have any information available, you should always assume the worst. Wishful thinking and share trading is a good recipe for receivership.

The same page that announced Bioguard there, said this: http://www.imagenetix.net/articles/2009/004_09.php

"Going forward, Imagenetix plans to expand its current successful 15 and 30 second television ad spots for InflameAway Celadrin® to national audiences via cable as its primary driver of retail turnover. Starting August 10th, InflameAway Celadrin® can be seen on networks such as FOX News, CNN, USA and Hallmark. The spots will emphasize the theme of InflameAway Celadrin® being "6x Faster and More Effective" than Glucosamine and Chondroitin in promoting joint health. The campaign will also include compelling "actual user" testimonials as further evidence of brand performance and efficacy. This consumer campaign is intended to position InflameAway Celadrin® for rapid acceptance during the balance of this year and into 2010 - with the goal of obtaining loyal advocates of InflameAway Celadrin®. Repeat customers, product compliance and beneficial results are core strengths of the InflameAway Celadrin® brand."

Will they take the same approach to Bioguard? They do seem to know a bit about marketing.

(For those interested in Celadrin - I know nothing of it's effectiveness, just mentioning it, not recommending it - it is for sale in NZ on the web )
    In the US, Glucosamine (and Chondroitin?) are the only supplements that actually have clinical trials proving their effectiveness in improving joint cartilage. There are about a gazillion other products on the market that make similar claims, but they don't have any clinical support. The US market is full of crap like that. People buy such products out of sense of desperation and they convince themselves that they work: it's a placebo effect that clinical trials are designed to expose.

Imagenetix's stature in the market doesn't do much for BLS. BLS is a real bio-pharmaceutical and it's probably the best thing that Imagenetix has ever had for sale. If BLS does well in the US, then it will raise Imagenetix's stature (it won't be Imagenetix raising BLS's stature).

Advanced Member

Time will tell, Xynz. But in the meantime, BLT is looking like it will do all right out of Bioguard anyway, happily.
    Last edited by simla; 29-10-2009 at 08:49 PM.

The word is getting around. This from a blog -

I've recently started a new blog. Here's the e-mail I sent out to family and friends (in case somehow I missed you, I'm putting the new blog info here as well!) regarding a new product I'm trying.

"I just want to let my friends and family in on something I recently discovered. Costco is currently carrying a new product called BioGuard by a company called Imagenetix. This is an immune booster and probiotic. Probiotics are good bacteria. BioGuard is a probiotic that is designed to work where germs enter your body--your ears, nose and throat. It's a small white Melt-Tab that immediately begins to work destroying harmful bacteria and replacing them with beneficial bacteria as soon as you put it in your mouth. I think this has the pontential to be a very useful tool this flu season.

For more information please visit the BioGuard website. -or- follow me on a new blog I've started regarding the benefits of BioGuard to my family.

http://batsonbunch.blogspot.com/2009...-bioguard.html