sharetrader
Page 9 of 764 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109509 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Columbus View Post
    I smell a Maltese terrier her or hereabouts.
    I've heard K12 is actually good for dogs with bad breath. The owners skip the mouthwash but grind the tablets into the dog food. The results are amazingly positive after a few days.

Hopefully BLT is doing market research in the pet food additives markets.

In spite of being an officially 'unknown quantity', Columbus, may I suggest that your quantity is too much, and your quality too little.
    Your persistent playing with your self is reminiscent of ramping -- or some other verb in the present participle...
    Stick with the brain stuff, please!

Scamper, I think Columbus needs a bit of patience and understanding, being a BLT shareholder of very long standing (assuming holding through several reincarnations counts). His condition a warning to the rest of us perhaps on the risks of going long in this particular stock?

I'm an aging puppy, practising grumpy.
    i hadn't thought of Col. as a long-term holder with several reincarnated aliases... enough to make anyone develop mice for friends. why does quartzpurple spring to mind...

Scamper should have been out of this share six years ago, but i was then, and sadly still am, very impressed with the science behind this product.
    There is no doubt in my mind that John Tagg is a first-class, international, cutting-edge biochemist, and that his research opens the door to great riches and benefits.
    It has been the businessmen who have consistently failed with product selection, manufacturing, advertising, and marketing.
    i guess ethical choices should never be put ahead of fact-based decisions when it comes to choosing shares. One friend suggested owning blt should be considered like putting money in the church collection plate. it didn't help. cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by scamper View Post
    One friend suggested owning blt should be considered like putting money in the church collection plate. it didn't help. cheers.
    Heh, and they are just about to start passing the ol' plate round again. Oh come all ye faithful ... dig deep now.

K12 saved by the K9?
    Do not consider my postings as investment advice. I am here to share research and to speculate on what might be. The boundary between fact and conjecture might not always be clear - best to treat all comments as speculation.

The investment statement for the rights issue should have gone in the mail yesterday, but, catering for the needs of the impatient, I see BLT already have a copy posted to their website.

scamper received his today in the dunedin post...

There are a few sellers offering Rights at a paid up price in around 8.4 cps but no sales. Not that many sellers either which is encouraging. Maybe most holders will take up their entitlement.

Impatient

Default Taking up the offer?

Quote Originally Posted by Oman View Post
    There are a few sellers offering Rights at a paid up price in around 8.4 cps but no sales. Not that many sellers either which is encouraging. Maybe most holders will take up their entitlement.
    Honestly, Oman, I believe many - like myself - who invested in BLT early and expensively and thus only hold relative few shares (by today's standards) simply can't be bothered with even selling their entitlements - brokerage fees etc likely exceed the proceeds. (I might be wrong)