sharetrader
Page 94 of 764 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194594 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Not sure what to say, Emearg. The expense does not seem huge over a year. As for effectiveness of different doses, that's a scientific question.

Thanks for the links. Yes I did check out BioGuard but I haven't seen the other links. The bit I don't understand about BioGuard. They say it cares for your ear nose and throat. I could understand if it was a nasal spray how it reaches the ears and throat, but how does something you melt in your mouth travel up your nasal passages and into the ear canal to provide protective bacteria?

I'd like to try the BioGuard as I've had a lot of infections in the past. Where do you buy it in NZ? Is it in chemists or do I have to buy it online?

Acne would be a big market!

I'm sure for people who have bad breath that any product that helps and is easy to use will be a winner. Hmmmm wonders about buying it for my mother. Think she'll be offended?

You guys have got me so excited that I've placed an order with my broker for some shares but so far no bites. I guess they don't trade often. Will see if anyone sells some next week to get cash for Christmas
    Last edited by tango; 19-12-2009 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by emearg View Post
    I note iHerb.com ship to NZ for as little as $4 for up to $80 US worth of goodies. I might have to place an order before next winter I think. I can't think of a good reason to keep buying the ThroatGuard when it only has a small number of K12 bacteria compared to most of the other products, and it is more expensive than some of them to! Any thoughts?
    What are you using it for? And what benefit do you get from it?

Are you using it as a preventative measure or are you treating existing problems? I've had problems with my throat in the past so I think I'll try to get hold of some and see if it helps. I've tried active manuka honey but it only soothes the throat, it doesn't help long term

Looks like it's going to rain so I better get outside and get some stuff done
    Last edited by tango; 19-12-2009 at 09:53 AM.

by the way did you guys know there is a story about Blis in the Dec/Jan issue of Unlimited magazine? page 101

I'm new to this thread so I don't know if you've discussed this earlier. If you haven't seen it I can scan it although I'm not sure where I can upload it. I don't have a photobucket account but I could open one

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    I'd like to try the BioGuard as I've had a lot of infections in the past. Where do you buy it in NZ? Is it in chemists or do I have to buy it online?
    Tango,
    You can buy it from a chemist. Well, I've seen it in the chemist where I live, so I presume that you are able to buy it from most chemist shops.

Feedback that we have had on this forum is that it does work well.

Cheers, Ponda

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    Thanks for the links. Yes I did check out BioGuard but I haven't seen the other links. The bit I don't understand about BioGuard. They say it cares for your ear nose and throat. I could understand if it was a nasal spray how it reaches the ears and throat, but how does something you melt in your mouth travel up your nasal passages and into the ear canal to provide protective bacteria?

Acne would be a big market!

I'm sure for people who have bad breath that any product that helps and is easy to use will be a winner. Hmmmm wonders about buying it for my mother. Think she'll be offended?

You guys have got me so excited that I've placed an order with my broker for some shares but so far no bites. I guess they don't trade often. Will see if anyone sells some next week to get cash for Christmas
    Many older people who wear dentures have what is politely termed "denture breath" caused by bacteria that breed within the pores of the plastic denture -apparently many of the denture cleaning products do not prevent this problem. I am not sure whether Blis K12 would prevent this but maybe Blis could come up with a denture soaking product? I would think this would be a significant market for this so we could kiss our older relatives with confidence!! Notice how the conventional teeth cleaning brands talk about "fighting bad breath" whereas I believe Blis K12 prevents it in the first place. Long term use of alcohol based mouthwash has been identified as a health risk and usually only temporarily masks mouth odour; some mouth was brands can lead to staining of enamel and tartar buildup.

Oops - I meant to say "mouth wash brands" in the last sentence

Advanced Member

This chewing gum thing is getting interesting. If you look at the facebook page, they've now got a preview of a pretty good looking website. There's also the Blis K12tm logo, and (an animated?) logo for CulturedCare itself. Add to that the use of twitter and facebook, and it is starting to look like a pretty professional marketing job altogether, which could therefore be quite effective. And if you check out their store locator, there are a lot of stores - seemingly health stores on the whole. And they say that many of the stores do international shipping orders.

Yesterday I performed the rather tedious task of counting the number of stores, and it was 105.

There is nothing to suggest the gum will end up in all of them but you never know...

Getting the stuff online is very important IMHO. It opens up small international sales to individuals in countries where K12 hasn't had regulatory approval yet.

The website looks good.

One thing they don't say is that they have exclusive rights to the gum. So, it seems reasonable to think that they don't and we will see others bring products to market. Soon I suspect.

Again I take pleasure in commenting on how swift the various Blis/Frutatrom, and in this case TabLabs, partners are at bringing products to market. It amazes me!!

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by emearg View Post
    Yesterday I performed the rather tedious task of counting the number of stores, and it was 105.

There is nothing to suggest the gum will end up in all of them but you never know...

Getting the stuff online is very important IMHO. It opens up small international sales to individuals in countries where K12 hasn't had regulatory approval yet.

The website looks good.

One thing they don't say is that they have exclusive rights to the gum. So, it seems reasonable to think that they don't and we will see others bring products to market. Soon I suspect.

Again I take pleasure in commenting on how swift the various Blis/Frutatrom, and in this case TabLabs, partners are at bringing products to market. It amazes me!!
    So where are the mathematicians? How much will the turnover have to reach to earn sufficient profit to pay a 1 cent dividend per share? IOW to make the shares worth somewhere near their current price.