sharetrader
Page 98 of 764 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198598 ... LastLast

Looking at the site it say BLIS K12 is a trademark and logo of Frutarom, Inc

Quote Originally Posted by brucea View Post
    Forgive me if the link below is old hat - it is so hard to keep up with the news on Blis K12 products hitting the internet stores in the States. I found it from emearg links in the previous post.
    http://www.swansonvitamins.com/SWU519/ItemDetail?n=0

Quote Originally Posted by brucea View Post
    Forgive me if the link below is old hat - it is so hard to keep up with the news on Blis K12 products hitting the internet stores in the States. I found it from emearg links in the previous post.
    http://www.swansonvitamins.com/SWU519/ItemDetail?n=0
    No worries. Simla will remind us if this product has been mentioned before!

I will put my pride on the line (again) and say your post is the first we have heard of this product. Nicely found Brucea...

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post
    By my count, Nature's Plus have the following with Blis ingredients. I think the Adult's Dental Care is the only quite recent one?

K12:
    Adult's Ear, Nose & Throat Lozenges with K12 Probiotics -- Tropical Cherry
    Source of Life® Animal Parade® Children's Chewable Inner Ear Support

M18:
    Animal Parade® Tooth Fairy™ Children’s Chewable Dental Probiotic
    Adult’s Dental Care Probiotic Lozenges - Peppermint

Including some K12 and/or M18:
    Whole Food Total Body Cleanse with Açai (Vegetarian Capsules)
    Ultra Lipoic™ Bi-Layered Mini-Tabs & Tablets
    Ultra Probiotics Vegetarian Capsules

Other products that I can think of with Blis ingredients:

Imagenetix Bioguard
    Solaray Oral Flora
    VegLife Ear, Nose & Throat Shield
    LEF Advanced Oral Hygiene
    Biogenesis Pro Flora Oral Health Chewables
    Epoca
    KForce
    Aktiv-k12

And, of course:

Blis Throat Guard Daily
    Blis Throat Guard Boost
    Blis Travel Guard
    Blis Bio Restore
    Blis Fresh Breath Kit
    Blis Rapid Eze Gargle

I make that 21 products that we are aware of containing Blis ingredients. Errata welcome.
    I think keeping this list up to date will be useful. So, I have added the Swanson Ultra Oral Probiotic. Are there any others that have come out in the last 6 weeks, or are missing from this list?

K12:
    Natures Plus Adult's Ear, Nose & Throat Lozenges with K12 Probiotics -- Tropical Cherry
    Natures Plus Source of Life® Animal Parade® Children's Chewable Inner Ear Support
    Swanson Ultra Oral Probiotic
    Imagenetix Bioguard
    Solaray Oral Flora
    VegLife Ear, Nose & Throat Shield
    LEF Advanced Oral Hygiene
    Biogenesis Pro Flora Oral Health Chewables
    Epoca
    KForce
    Aktiv-k12
    Blis Throat Guard Daily
    Blis Throat Guard Boost
    Blis Travel Guard
    Blis Bio Restore
    Blis Fresh Breath Kit
    Blis Rapid Eze Gargle

M18:
    Natures Plus Animal Parade® Tooth Fairy™ Children’s Chewable Dental Probiotic
    Natures Plus Adult’s Dental Care Probiotic Lozenges - Peppermint

Include K12 and/or M18:
    Natures Plus Whole Food Total Body Cleanse with Açai (Vegetarian Capsules)
    Natures Plus Ultra Lipoic™ Bi-Layered Mini-Tabs & Tablets
    Natures Plus Ultra Probiotics Vegetarian Capsules

Advanced Member

The Swanson product seems to be so new it doesn't even show up on Google yet. Well found indeed. Alltheweb seems to have it dated 24 December.

It's sufficiently new that the link on the page is not spelled correctly. It is an interview with Blis's Grant Washington-Smith: http://www.swansonvitamins.com/healt...m-support.html "We hear from people who, based on prior seasonal experience, were planning for the worst. They use BLIS K12 and are so amazed when they remain healthy and actually feel great throughout these months that they write to us and explain their experience."

Swanson say of themselves: ""To handle the great influx of orders, manufacturing and mailing, SHP now employs 500 people."

It is very satisfying to see Blis building a web presence.

Interesting videos, Emearg.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippie View Post
    Okay Simla, I will have a crack at the half year figures

2008 figures
    Total Revenue $1.1M
    Sales 6 months = $158K
    Sales 2nd 6 months = $450K
    "other" Revenue = $539K
    Deficit = $487K

2009 half year (my guess)
    Sales = $600K
    Other Revenue = $250K
    Profit = $50K

On the news release of BLT half year result the share price will go to 18 cents.

The full year profit in 2010 will explode to $500K and the share price goes to 40 cents on a P/E ratio of 12 (or is that just wishful thinking?). At this point we all pat ourselves on the back for buying lots of shares at 4 cents and we have a share holder meeting in Rarotonga 
    Actually, a profit of 500K and a share price of 40 cents would equal a PE of 110.4, not 12.

And that is without taking the preference shares into consideration. They would take the combined PE to about 170.

That all seems a little ambitious...

my understanding is that a P/E ratio is based on earnings (net Revenue) per share not net Profit.

So approx $4.5m net revenue revenue would be required for 40 cent share price with P/E of around 12? For this to be possible then I would need to raise my projected profit also.

Still I am not an accountant so happy to be corrected.

Who knows all a guess on a back on a napkin anyway.

Advanced Member

The question is, when do we reach the point at which all things are possible!

If Barry is a good negotiator and we have profitable supply contracts then I would be amazed (or massively disappointed) if BLT is not turning a decent profit for the full year. If he is better than an average negotiator then I would be hoping for revenue in excess of $3m.

The half year report stated 7 products in North America. Simla's list currently stands at 22 products so this must be good news for BLT.

What we need to kick start the New Year is
    1. The Costco Bioguard trial to be completed with the 50 store trial being increased to all 403 stores
    2. M18/ Chewing Gum success
    3. The NZ$ to weaken against the US $.

If Barry is a good negotiator and we have profitable supply contracts then I would be amazed (or massively disappointed) if BLT is not turning a decent profit for the full year. If he is better than an average negotiator then I would be hoping for revenue in excess of $3m.

The half year report stated 7 products in North America. Simla's list currently stands at 22 products so this must be good news for BLT.

What we need to kick start the New Year is
    1. The Costco Bioguard trial to be completed with the 50 store trial being increased to all 403 stores
    2. M18/ Chewing Gum success
    3. The NZ$ to weaken against the US $.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippie View Post
    my understanding is that a P/E ratio is based on earnings (net Revenue) per share not net Profit.

So approx $4.5m net revenue revenue would be required for 40 cent share price with P/E of around 12? For this to be possible then I would need to raise my projected profit also.

Still I am not an accountant so happy to be corrected.

Who knows all a guess on a back on a napkin anyway.
    I'm not sure you are right, but I'm not sure that I am right either!

Having had a look at the NZX pages for FPH and RBD and looked at their market cap, share price, profit and PE I seem to be on the right track?

Maybe somebody with more expertise can contribute here and put us on the right track?