sharetrader
Page 108 of 111 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111 LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1105

Buying more TEG .... NWE Gas discovery put huge potential upside on TEG permits on trend in the basin "Mt HORNER" project area "Waitsia" Gas pospect is just south of todays discovery !!

Great post on HC ...... TEG could well be my next 10 bagger

What amazes me is apart from the fact we have had a major discovery right next door to us, in our pathway.
    We are a Producer POO is strong and looks like getting stronger to me.
    We have just completed a major repair and increased production.
    BP deals????
    The current SP really is ridiculous & we have NO DEBT and $10 mil in the Bank to work with.
    But TEG is NOW not just about being an Oil producer.

GAS
    But also when GAS announces their next path forward in its development, and it will, it involves TEG,
    We own just under a third so it will impact TEG significantly.

PGY
    Our partner in plenty.
    Renewables, Wind and Solar..... O & G
    Soon and just my call but I think they will announce major developments in the projects there with also significant $$$ investment into them because that is where corporate world must and want to invest to be seen as clean and green.
    PGY in every presentation now talk about the conversion eventually of all the 78% owned TEG Infra.
    Eventually something will have to give there, merging or T/over.
    But Once again any move/developments from PGY will involve us, Our Partner.

Wesfarmers
    I posted recently factual details about WES wanting to developments/deals in PB in their gas and other portfolio.
    After the discovery today I am sure that WES will now up the anti, their desire and interest significantly.
    I would be absolutely floored if RT at TEG is not in some form of pre discussion with them based on where we sit and our holdings in PB.
    It just makes common sense. The under-explored PB.
    RT has the door wide open and screaming for drilling partners.
    How BIG is the WES Budget? Endless and they want gas

So when U Buy TEG is it TEG you are only Buying based on above?
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

So I was multi tasking and had a quick scan of the latest posts and when I saw this post I threw a couple of $K on to take advantage of the kiwi dollar being up.
    Then I came back and read you post properly and saw i was supposed to buy TEG not NWE
    On the bright side NWE is up 16% since I got in.

Wire line logging results are due any day now and should result in a further increase in NWE's share price.

Thanks for the post JB .. I accidentally timed that one right. Up 68%.

And plenty more to come in the near term. A great result which should rerate NWE to the higher end of valuations.

I bought more options today at 2....been here since 0.5 cents. Thought they had 80% of the well and min 20% but it's the other way around...therefore the well valued at over 1 billion, if I'm right...

NWE are scheduled to production test their gas discovery well in the New Year, 2022.
    On the information released by the Company so far, I would expect this to reveal a major gas discovery, and even at A$0.024 I would expect substantial upside.

Bought some TEG options today... After buying I read that the lucretive tenement next to NWE is still conditional and drilling will take a while....any views on this?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by younga View Post
    Bought some TEG options today... After buying I read that the lucretive tenement next to NWE is still conditional and drilling will take a while....any views on this?
    younga,
    Check out the appt of Kevin Gallagher from STO to the Board of MIN who are NWE's partner in Lockyer Deep. This is BIG news.
    NWE's flare test is just around the corner.
    Best,
    bermuda

Legend

grabbed a bag of NWE today to join others in for the ride