Buying more TEG .... NWE Gas discovery put huge potential upside on TEG permits on trend in the basin "Mt HORNER" project area "Waitsia" Gas pospect is just south of todays discovery !!

Great post on HC ...... TEG could well be my next 10 bagger

What amazes me is apart from the fact we have had a major discovery right next door to us, in our pathway.
We are a Producer POO is strong and looks like getting stronger to me.
We have just completed a major repair and increased production.
BP deals????
The current SP really is ridiculous & we have NO DEBT and $10 mil in the Bank to work with.
But TEG is NOW not just about being an Oil producer.

GAS
But also when GAS announces their next path forward in its development, and it will, it involves TEG,
We own just under a third so it will impact TEG significantly.

PGY
Our partner in plenty.
Renewables, Wind and Solar..... O & G
Soon and just my call but I think they will announce major developments in the projects there with also significant $$$ investment into them because that is where corporate world must and want to invest to be seen as clean and green.
PGY in every presentation now talk about the conversion eventually of all the 78% owned TEG Infra.
Eventually something will have to give there, merging or T/over.
But Once again any move/developments from PGY will involve us, Our Partner.

Wesfarmers
I posted recently factual details about WES wanting to developments/deals in PB in their gas and other portfolio.
After the discovery today I am sure that WES will now up the anti, their desire and interest significantly.
I would be absolutely floored if RT at TEG is not in some form of pre discussion with them based on where we sit and our holdings in PB.
It just makes common sense. The under-explored PB.
RT has the door wide open and screaming for drilling partners.
How BIG is the WES Budget? Endless and they want gas

So when U Buy TEG is it TEG you are only Buying based on above?