sharetrader
Page 107 of 111 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1105

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    ... many more active traders using larger sites like HC .....many "time poor" this days as well ... long ago ST was very active ,,,,still good to see you kicking around trackers and the likes of shasta and the few other ASX'era etc ..
    Yeah you too JB, hope all is well down in Central!

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by trackers View Post
    Man times have changed around here... NWE find oil & gas at Xanadu, double up (to admittedly pitiful levels) and not even a mention here! I have an old parcel that I'm still under the water on..

https://stocknessmonster.com/news-it...E=ASX&N=851234

Yet to be seen if oil shows and fluorescence will be upgraded to flowing hydrocarbons, but apparently we won't have to wait long to find out. Any thoughts?
    Picked up some TEG today for a trade. Mkt is still out of favour but Oil price is rising; sure is a disconnect here. Getting set now in expectation of a re rate but risky. "Possible $2 billion pay for a $30 mill mkt cap company" (TEG has 30% of project) DYOR.
    Picked up XST as well (on ADX thread) thats been a winner atp.

I have now sold all my shares in norwest and im completely off the sharemarket and now heavily involved with alternative investments in cryptocurrency...
    I had increased my norwest holdings 10 fold off the bottom at .2 .3 .48 cents placement. .5c and sold up most of them before xanadu, and sold the rest shortly after... I took a loss on my other purchases in the 4cent range but I did real well to buy off the bottom, and lucky to have not bought on the way down..
    Oil investments have been hugely dissapointing since the global financial crisis of 2008... The performance before then was quite special really... companies were moving significantly off little information... any drilling activity bought huge interest of buying... a sniff of oil and stocks rushed heavily... BESBS plays were profitable... even with a huge 'decades' long failure of drilling results for small to medium asx oil stocks, that it was still possible to make good money...
    but with the gfc and then the worst oil market (supply side) crash in the history of oil led to an unforseen and prolonged meltdown of virtually all asx oil stocks... its been quite incredible really... to be honest its been boring as... the thrill of the drill and the leverage involved was what interested me...
    and yet for a bunch of shell stocks drilling an offshore oil target like xanadu, with a huge resource and that didnt even get a movement on the market pre spud shocked me, even in such a market..... its been quite telling really about the state of the market...
    I pretty much kept my word that norwest would be my last oil investment... that there was no other oil stocks id really consider for investment....
    and Im stepping away from oil... I will still follow the markets... Im still really interested in HZN and Perth basin... but I will wait for when times change and oil becomes more favourable, if even at all...

look,
    its been a huge honour to have had a following over the years...to have met great people at all the meetings, many with huge knowledge and experience, ... theres been a lot of great successes (mostly pre 2008) .... this is what I will cherish the most...

.^sc

It sure was fun times Shrewd!

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Picked up some TEG today for a trade. Mkt is still out of favour but Oil price is rising; sure is a disconnect here. Getting set now in expectation of a re rate but risky. "Possible $2 billion pay for a $30 mill mkt cap company" (TEG has 30% of project) DYOR.
    Picked up XST as well (on ADX thread) thats been a winner atp.
    TEG discovery confirmed but analysis results delayed
    PDF

IMO

PDF TEGs holding in state gas listing today valued over $16 million. Upside tomorrow.

IMO

See that 16 million shares wenthrough at 0.5 cents today.perhaps there is something afoot for this sleeper.

Up 100% so far today ....

Announcement to ASX 8 September 2021
    SIGNIFICANT GAS DISCOVERY AT LOCKYER DEEP-1
    HIGHLIGHTS
    § Preliminary drilling results indicate a significant conventional gas discovery at Lockyer Deep-1
    § Gas encountered in excellent quality Kingia Sandstone, and additional gas potential within High Cliff Sandstone
    § Apparent absence of gas water contact in Kingia supports the case for a large resource across the greater Lockyer
    Deep/North Erregulla Deep structure
    § Potential conventional oil resource encountered within Dongara/Wagina sandstones
    § Drilling reached Total Depth of 4,274 metres on 6 September 2021
    § Wireline logging program underway, positive results from which will lead to the well being completed for
    production testing
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Been in NWE since 2010 and have had many disappointments. Finally we have success and I am looking forward to a decent pay day soon.
    We had 800,000,000 shares on issue when I first brought in, now we have over 6 billion. The corks will be popping tonight.