sharetrader
Page 102 of 111 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1105

for the 1st 11 months of holding norwest I always thought the stock would blow out... I mean, double digits for starters... for the last two weeks I have started to realise and wake up to the immense time this is going to take to unwrap...
    I had to sell my tteo on this as I would have gambled otherwise...

we have another 3 months of clean up and flow testing...
    production 2 years off...
    and expenditure out of this world, no idea how we will pay for it...
    Im quite confident that NWE will farm down its huge footing, probably to bharat for a carry...
    And Bharat can bring in the big boys and leverage Norwest up, for its own full time rig... haha... hoping anyway...
    With Bharat money rich, this sort of deal is straight shooting, positive payoff

I still think during this program, and afterwards there will be significant steps from the market towards re-rating the stock anywhere near its value...
    either that or a takeover must happen...

this is shaping like a slow investment on a 100 bagger of confirmed reserves...
    what gives...

You know what,
    Here at NWE I OWN My first BCF's of gas...
    Im not going to give that up easily...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Shocking result, pretty much nothing at all (not even fraccing fluids!) coming out of Kockatea (I was realistically expecting reasonable amounts of gas and a negligable small amount of oil) - once again the tale was in the tape here; shrugged it off thinking it was people becoming impatient with no results but should have been clear. High risk / high return play, have handed back my profits from NWE this year and walking away. Will reevaluate mid Jan.

Holding AJQ and TTE as my 2013 shale plays, and thinking about moving away from miners in general, for low P/E & dividend plays in other industries

Apart from Trackers the silence here on this thread is deafening. Yes a disappointing result yesterday, but a glance through the Stockness announcements for the last year indicates that there are still good prospects for NWE. I can't argue with the chart but it looks oversold now.

It is. They don't explain thingsvery well.
    Carynginia to come with IRCM.
    HCSS still a beauty.

If you trawl through the volumes of utter crap on the other channel, there are a few diamonds in the rough.

search out three posts by 'BULK', follow the links and think about what he is alluding to. I think he is right on the money. Ironically pissing around waiting for oil containment equipment, and approvals from the Department has seemingly clogged the works.

We have nothing to worry about, but we have to give these guys time.

AWOL

bit of activity today and encouraging reports out of Kockatea- all aboard is it

disc holding nwe

Encouraging yes, but we need a lot of patience. The report due this week is now up to 5 more weeks away. 3D not until 3/4th Q, and NWE have now taken a different testing path to everyone else (plug to allow pressure build, release and measure, rinse and repeat, cleaning up in these stages, rather than all upfront)

The market has absolutely no patience at the moment, and I fully expect this 5 year process is going to stretch even further.

happy to be wrong tomorrow, just the way I read it

i fear the market will also now start talking CR

AWOL

pardon my ignorance but is there another report due apart from the one we got today?