sharetrader
Page 106 of 111 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1105

Today the market is unmoved and underwhelmed. Some of us will be "well positioned" and others will be out of it and waiting for some positive signs.

I'm wondering if the positive signs are starting again after a long time in the 'wilderness'
    Time will tell. I do remember some good times with this share and hopefully, it could happen again after all the disappointments.
    And the price of oil is starting to show signs of recovery at last.

Not much happening this year really and no money to pay for what they want to do.

Well somethings happening, the price has recently firmed a bit. A lot of chatter on HC about possibilities like the extension of the large Waitsia gas find into NWE prospect EP368 and farm in partner for the TP15 Xandau prospect and so on. The last quarter had cash of $1.8M so they will have to raise cash soon but the Arrowsmith 3D seismic has been accounted for. Interesting, looks like a bit of life coming back into NWE if they can work their way through this one. And along with that, the price of oil has started to move upwards, above US$50. Maybe, just maybe...

I havn't posted in a long time on sharetrader... before a few months ago lost my password and never got around to updating it....
    but anyway,
    i'm just updating my position on norwest... since the demise, I had increased my holdings ten fold buying at .5 .4 .3 and took up the placement at .2c...
    I'm really excited about norwest as a strong growth gamble play and Im risking it all for glory now...
    I was extremely lucky I didn't buy on the way down, but as it really fell out I saw the opportunity that norwest could in the future become a an emerging play, and with the likes of AWEs progress in the region, and the maturing of our prospects im hoping will bring good news leading to baggers at some point this year...

last year I held hzn briefly and sold that for a tiny loss... I bought and sold bru at a loss... now Im holding norwest which makes up nearly all my portfolio and a few hundred bucks in KEY is left lol...

.^sc

Hi Shrewdy,

For what it is worth I am in the same camp as you. I am excited by what is happening around us with Awe in particular and the refocus that they have made in the Perth Basin.
    There is still away to go but we are i believe in the home straight.

I just wish the company could give more updates and try and get the share price to .004 as there is not a lot after that up to 1 cent.

Paddie

Man times have changed around here... NWE find oil & gas at Xanadu, double up (to admittedly pitiful levels) and not even a mention here! I have an old parcel that I'm still under the water on..

https://stocknessmonster.com/news-it...E=ASX&N=851234

Yet to be seen if oil shows and fluorescence will be upgraded to flowing hydrocarbons, but apparently we won't have to wait long to find out. Any thoughts?

Some of those more interested have left (or don't post) ST I think.
    I gave up waiting long ago trackers

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Some of those more interested have left (or don't post) ST I think.
    I gave up waiting long ago trackers
    Yep fair call Jay, and you're not the only one!

Quote Originally Posted by trackers View Post
    Yep fair call Jay, and you're not the only one!
    ... many more active traders using larger sites like HC .....many "time poor" this days as well ... long ago ST was very active ,,,,still good to see you kicking around trackers and the likes of shasta and the few other ASX'era etc ..
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu