sharetrader
Page 110 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111 LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1105

Not an impressive start IMO

We know NWE has gas and plenty of it. They also have some great leads to further increase their reserves. Unfortunately I don't see them getting to develop them and think that they will get taken out cheaply (7-8c) with little being factored in for their potential.

Hotting up.
    From their bid: "Based on MinRes’ last closing price of $82.00 on 15 December 2022, the implied value of the Offer Consideration is $0.06 per Norwest Share."
    MIN currently 80.70, but NWE has now risen above the 6c to 6.4c.
    Nowhere near what it will be worth in a year.
    IMHO

Someone is taking a position, up to 6.5c currently and around 110 million being traded so far. Still a long way to go until it reaches the potential that it has. I would love to know who is doing the buying?

Quote Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
    Everyone,
    I have been around for a few years studying this stuff.
    NWE will double within 3 months. I am telling you so you can improve your life style. And if you want some real excitement buy some STX. See ASX release today.
    Just trying to help.
    Best
    Bermuda
    Thanks Bermuda, NWE share price has indeed doubled and more and STX almost double since your post last year, good call !
    Holding both, there is alot going on in this area with MIN looking to swallow up Nwe and perhaps STX could be looking as well.
    What is your view on NWE and Mins offer? Are you still holding? cheers

Quote Originally Posted by freebee View Post
    Thanks Bermuda, NWE share price has indeed doubled and more and STX almost double since your post last year, good call !
    Holding both, there is alot going on in this area with MIN looking to swallow up Nwe and perhaps STX could be looking as well.
    What is your view on NWE and Mins offer? Are you still holding? cheers
    Hi, I'd also appreciate some advice. I live overseas and just received a package telling me to sell. The thing is, the form is for the earlier offer, cause it takes about a month for the mail to reach me. I saw there is a revised offer, so I am not sure if I should sign this one, what would happen, cause it is the old one? They are trying to push us with the cherry of a dividend if we sign before February something.

I haven't really followed this. Should I just hold?

Quote Originally Posted by weasel View Post
    Hi, I'd also appreciate some advice. I live overseas and just received a package telling me to sell. The thing is, the form is for the earlier offer, cause it takes about a month for the mail to reach me. I saw there is a revised offer, so I am not sure if I should sign this one, what would happen, cause it is the old one? They are trying to push us with the cherry of a dividend if we sign before February something.

I haven't really followed this. Should I just hold?
    Hi Weasel, take note of what Bermuda is saying.
    Discl: not holding

Hi Weasel,

This is what I sent to Iain Smith at NWE.

Good morning Iain,

"For all of the reasons that NWE said that shareholders should reject the offer, are the same reasons that I will be rejecting the revised offer. I have been a holder for many years and we are finally getting close to the prize that we have all waited for and I am not going to part with my shares easily. I am extremely disappointed with the directors stance on the revised offer as I do believe that it seriously undervalues what we have discovered as well as the potential that we have. It's a big NO from me!"

So obviously I won't be taking up either offer and judging by the latest change in substantial holding notice, MIN are getting very few takers to their offers. I am sure that Bermuda will respond with his view.

Thanks all, I'll hold out!

From recent disclosures it doesn't look like many people are taking Min up on thier offer. 0.9% or something (20-20.9). I'm also holding, I would have bought Min if I wanted thier shares.