sharetrader
Page 22 of 111 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Who knows, tomorrow might be a buying opportunity for those with nerves of steel.

Happy to watch from the sidelines.

wow this threads come alive! yes going to be a very nervous week or so for shareholders, hopefully cobra comes through for norwest, anyone else here sell a few off today incase of a bad announcment?

It's really interesting seeing the range of opinions on the various boards around the place. Pople seem to have this thing opening at all sorts of different values tomorrow...some higher, some lower.

Mattyroo and KB seem to be 'cautiously optimistic'.

All we need now is some comment from the Shrewd One.

Good luck to all holders.

Talking

Tell you what Huang, if I had more free cash, I would be buying more....but that's my personal opinion

What does the O&G experts here think about the chances of Cobra being productive now, following the disappointing test results? Despite KB and a few others trying their best to ramp it over in SS, I am feeling quite pessimistic about it.

Although having a 350ft column of gas is great, the flow rate is so poor.(unstimulated) Particularly, a pressure of only 2-300 psi is way too low isn't it?

thanks for your thoughts...

Well before we got any of these announcements over at HC it was always said that the flow rates were going to be rubbish from a 'vertical' well, and that we would definately need to go 'horizontal' (not sure what the difference is, but whatever), so KB and co at HC are just saying what they've been saying all a long (as far as I can see).

Veteran novice

Yes, I don't know about HC but KB and some others on SS are generally worth reading on this subject.

No disrespect intended to our own posters!

Oh I meant KB at SS not HC.

Being totally clueless when it comes to oil.....why did they go vertical in the first place?

Anyhow, from an investment perspective, NWE looks like being dead in the water for maybe some time.

Surely more interesting and prospective stocks elsewhere?

Hard to say. Puffin oil field news has got to come out soon and it looks like it's going to be positive. Cobra flow test was disapointing and when they do the fracturing testing who knows. But Cobra may still be very substantial, it's just when I think.