sharetrader
Page 53 of 111 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Gazprom,
    You asked a question about NWE on the BPT thread. "Should you get in at the current sp of 5.5 cents".

Prior to the drill at Redhill the sp went to 8 cents. Redhill was for conventional oil. It was a 'moist' duster. The forthcoming Arrowsmith drill is completely different and is chasing a previous conventional drill that flowed gas initially at 4 mmcft/day. This next drill, Arrowsmith *2 will target a slightly better area and it will explore the chances of discovering a highly prospective shale gas play that could put this company on the map almost overnight. On another site I have called this drill a certainty to hit gas with a high probability that it can be made commercial. As such I am in for the long haul. ( as you know there are only two things in life that are certain...death and taxes. ) The drill bit will have to prove this next certainty.

If you are not convinced just buy in now, follow it up to ??? ( say 10-15 cents ) and unload a few days before target date. Probably late May/early June.

This is a very big drill for NWE.

Quote Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
    Gazprom,
    You asked a question about NWE on the BPT thread. "Should you get in at the current sp of 5.5 cents".

Prior to the drill at Redhill the sp went to 8 cents. Redhill was for conventional oil. It was a 'moist' duster. The forthcoming Arrowsmith drill is completely different and is chasing a previous conventional drill that flowed gas initially at 4 mmcft/day. This next drill, Arrowsmith *2 will target a slightly better area and it will explore the chances of discovering a highly prospective shale gas play that could put this company on the map almost overnight. On another site I have called this drill a certainty to hit gas with a high probability that it can be made commercial. As such I am in for the long haul. ( as you know there are only two things in life that are certain...death and taxes. ) The drill bit will have to prove this next certainty.

If you are not convinced just buy in now, follow it up to ??? ( say 10-15 cents ) and unload a few days before target date. Probably late May/early June.

This is a very big drill for NWE.
    Thanks again Bermuda. I want to be involved for the shale gas drill as I believe it will potentially be a company maker. ADE's SP is on fire as it nears the end of its shale gas drill. Will bei nteresting to see how ADE's development of the well progresses.

There is an interesting article in this weeks TIME magazine...front page. It is all about shale gas and whether or not it is the energy source that will bridge the gap between conventional oil/ gas and renewable energy (I think they called it Extreme Energy - shale and oil sands). Article focussed a lot on the amount of water involved in the fracking process and the chemicals used by fracking companies. Seems as if there has been some toxic spills the US. I think it was Chesapeake that recycle 100% of their water so there are ways and means to deal with the water issue.

IMHO shale gas could be huge in Australia. DGR are spinning off Armour Energy later this year and that will be a 100% shale gas play.

Sorry for the questions Bermuda but NWE said that they were looking for a May drill. Have they executed a contract for the drill rig or is it still in progress??

Gaz

Quote Originally Posted by gazprom1 View Post
    Thanks again Bermuda. I want to be involved for the shale gas drill as I believe it will potentially be a company maker. ADE's SP is on fire as it nears the end of its shale gas drill. Will bei nteresting to see how ADE's development of the well progresses.

There is an interesting article in this weeks TIME magazine...front page. It is all about shale gas and whether or not it is the energy source that will bridge the gap between conventional oil/ gas and renewable energy (I think they called it Extreme Energy - shale and oil sands). Article focussed a lot on the amount of water involved in the fracking process and the chemicals used by fracking companies. Seems as if there has been some toxic spills the US. I think it was Chesapeake that recycle 100% of their water so there are ways and means to deal with the water issue.

IMHO shale gas could be huge in Australia. DGR are spinning off Armour Energy later this year and that will be a 100% shale gas play.

Sorry for the questions Bermuda but NWE said that they were looking for a May drill. Have they executed a contract for the drill rig or is it still in progress??

Gaz
    What might also get Bermudas interest are the people behind DGR, ex Arrow Energy, if anyone knows about unconventional gas, they surely do!

Advanced Member

Gaz,
    Last I heard from Peter was that they were still looking at a mid May spud. But I haven't seen the executed drill plan yet. It will happen when it happens. I always add on a few weeks ( sometimes months ). That is why I suggested it might slip into June. Have a look at ADE/BPT. Their shale is very very exciting. It is fizzing.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    What might also get Bermudas interest are the people behind DGR, ex Arrow Energy, if anyone knows about unconventional gas, they surely do!
    Thanks Shasta,
    Well worth keeping an eye on. Did you see that Nick Davies ( ex Arrow CEO ) recently joined INP? Another well worth following.

Quote Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
    Thanks Shasta,
    Well worth keeping an eye on. Did you see that Nick Davies ( ex Arrow CEO ) recently joined INP? Another well worth following.
    I'll take a look at them, cheers

Default 100k down now = 300k in June

Have you seen the executed drill plan yet Bermuda??
    I come in Peace

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by JackSprat View Post
    Have you seen the executed drill plan yet Bermuda??
    No, I am on holiday in Waikehe. Brilliant weather and still swimming. It doesn't get better than this.
    Peter has been working on this drill for yonks. It will happen.

Load up now. I reckon 5.2 is the low.

Been swimming as well, in the Opihi River believe it or not; been following NWE for a bit too so thxs for that could just about time.
    I come in Peace

percy

Quote Originally Posted by JackSprat View Post
    Been swimming as well, in the Opihi River believe it or not; been following NWE for a bit too so thxs for that could just about time.
    I for one do not believe it,unless all the cow run off has warmed it up.!!!