sharetrader
Page 57 of 111 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast
    slow learner

Quote Originally Posted by gazprom1 View Post
    Well picked FD. We have indeed moved up since your post as you correctly pointed out. Decent volume going through so new holders on the register.

Let's hope the run continues.

Gaz
    Hey Gaz, A good day on the ASX all round helped but I have noticed NWE is holding on bad days and building on good days...The traders love a stock with plenty going on and Shale is hot and confirmed drilling with half a dozen targets is just to good to miss.....

Gaz, F.D I think we could well see 8cents tested again and have to agree the Nor Wester is a credit to the company.

To quote Bermuda "we aint seen nothing yet" although the industry does have a little bit of a PR excercise re fraccing and needs to separate itself from the CSG industry before we see the real blue sky.

Quote Originally Posted by Oiler View Post
    Gaz, F.D I think we could well see 8cents tested again and have to agree the Nor Wester is a credit to the company.

To quote Bermuda "we aint seen nothing yet" although the industry does have a little bit of a PR excercise re fraccing and needs to separate itself from the CSG industry before we see the real blue sky.
    Hey Oiler,

Looks like we could finish the week around the 6 cent level which is excellent....been a great week for holders re SP movement. I hope 8 cents gets tested again in the coming weeks as the drill progresses.

Not sure whether you are interested or have read AZZ's recent report on the drill/ fraccing process. Gives a good insight into the time frames and processes involved albeit in the States. The technology is advancing so quickly that the recoveries from "old oil fields" is huge. The payback period from the wells is excellent as is the cost per barrel (I think they were at something like $13). Easy to see why the majors are gobbling up acreage. If NWE has a good result from A-2, we could see a re-rating of the company given it has secured more acreage in the area.

Gaz

Advanced Member

Hi Oiler,
    Am sitting here on the beach at Tanjung Rhu Resort. Only about 20 people here! But today 80 members of Petrofac have arrived celebrating 30 years of infrastructure support to the O&G industry. They started with 25 , now 14000 employees worldwide. I had to laugh...for a moment I thought their name was PETROFRAC!!!

Bharat and AWE plus a few majors will be more than looking on. Here's to a safe and successful drill. As always....The drill bit does the talking. If successful " We ain't seen nothing yet".

slow learner

Couldn't agree more Oiler, good day for NWE today with excellent volume and not a large sell down for a Friday pm...What are your thoughts on the condensate potential Oiler?? Icing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Financially dependant View Post
    Couldn't agree more Oiler, good day for NWE today with excellent volume and not a large sell down for a Friday pm...What are your thoughts on the condensate potential Oiler?? Icing!!
    FD we know that the Kockatea has high TOC's but we dont know to what extent across the basin. The drill at AS2 and the subsequent stepout drilling will certainly confirm the extent. Liquids will be the icing on the cake

We should get the announcement this morning, confirming the Saturday afternoon Arrowsmith2 spud!!

Bermuda

I hope you are not spending too much time on the golf course at Datai Bay
    How about dropping off at the Gold Coast on your way home. There is a 2 day Resources Conference in June at Surfers and this one is free .
    Of particular interest for me is to talk with Nick Mather (DGR) about why DGR is so undervalued and Phil McNamara (Armour Energy) about there oil/gas potential and there upcoming float.

Go NWE

NWE going down....but ....AWE has gone up by about 10% in the last month. Strange, as they are both going over the same piece of ground.

Quote Originally Posted by airedale View Post
    NWE going down....but ....AWE has gone up by about 10% in the last month. Strange, as they are both going over the same piece of ground.
    could be the end of tax loss selling on AWE if that was the reason for AWE dropping.

Keep watching. NWE is about to catch up. 21% rise yesterday.
    I come in Peace

Looks like NWE getting a wriggle on today. What do the Techies say? STRAT,Trackers et al