sharetrader
Page 62 of 111 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ELYOB View Post
    Can someone tell all about using B-Pay for the steps required by Entitlement . The company seems to have not published it after saying all instructions announced to ASX.Thankyou.
    ELYOB,

If you received a form for the entitlement, you will have a

1. a BPAY Biller Code you add to your Biller Account in your Address book in your netbank.
    2. a Reference Number.
    3. your Holder number.

When you choose Pay Bill just add a new biller and or find the biller by the Biller Code. This should come up with the Biller and Reference number.

Then you may need to also put in your holder reference number in the Reference so they can recognise your payment and then the amount you subscribe to in dollars which should be specified which allocation you wish to take out.

OR sometimes the reference number will be different by each allocation size, but this depends on how each raising is done.

After this is done, your allocation will appear into your registered account which should be stated on a timetable previously issued.

That is the basics anyway, and always allow a day or two prior to the cut off date so it clears in good time which should be only 24 Hours, but if in NZ then allow another day to be safe or superstitious...lol

I dont have any entitlement and will try to jump in on any breakout.

Hope that helps mate
    --> Watch THRIVE 2011 a must watch Doco! --> Also watch ETHOS 2011 & share the Awareness~!

Hi, Elyob, if you deal with the National Bank in NZ, or possibly ASB, or Direct Broking, then you can fill in the acceptance form and email it through to them. They will deal with it and deduct the money from your nominated account. Ring them first and get the name of the person who will handle it.
    It saves the bother of getting a bank draft in NZ.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by airedale View Post
    Hi, Elyob, if you deal with the National Bank in NZ, or possibly ASB, or Direct Broking, then you can fill in the acceptance form and email it through to them. They will deal with it and deduct the money from your nominated account. Ring them first and get the name of the person who will handle it.
    It saves the bother of getting a bank draft in NZ.
    Elyob,
    I do all my trading on the Directbroking site by myself paying about $30 per trade. They have a multi currency set up which is very useful. For instance I recently sold some BOW and directed the proceeds into my ASX account. When it was completed ( 3days to settle )I sent Dirctbroking a scan/email of my NWE entitlement form and asked them to pay by Bpay as per the Bpay details.

It is very easy and much better than the previous system which would have neccessitated selling BOW and converting the proceeds to $NZ and then transferring them into the BNZ and then asking the BNZto raise a $A cheque which would have made me incur 2 currency losses and pay the bank a fee for the cheque. Plus a lot of time. Directbroking did the lot so easily.
    Last edited by bermuda; 07-12-2011 at 11:01 AM.

Thankyou people , I am O/S atm . Just need B-pay data . Tackling the problem now. I am actually holding sizeable amount of NWE av3.3c . It looks fairly good alround . From Perth myself and I know the Western Australian Govt is distracted atm as the environmental dept* is under attack over a crisis of recent bushfires that they lit and got away destroying 40 houses in a control burn . The minister got the sack etc ,etc ,etc.,. Now the processes of Govt may well be slow for minister approvals . Also, the Woodside Huge Gas hub at Broome approval got killed in the courts last few days , they* were slack in crossing the "t's" so more Dept problemo's!

Hi people,

I am also now in @ 3.2c for a small parcel, for a short term trade / experiment / ride whatever.

Has been a while since trading NWE but it was close to these levels previously (years ago I think) when entered.

Bring on the news if, should or when it becomes available

ps:

This stock really needs to bounce off 3.1c again so I hope it will just do it and get it over with so the technicals can line up a bit faster :P
    Last edited by drillfix; 07-12-2011 at 05:08 PM.
    --> Watch THRIVE 2011 a must watch Doco! --> Also watch ETHOS 2011 & share the Awareness~!

i joined the NWE party today.

i note that the co believes that the minister is expected to make a call on Arrowsmith-2 'shortly'.

do we have any idea what 'shortly' might mean in reality? also, what levels of certainty are there around this decision? i'm asking length-of-string questions here, but i was hoping there might have been some guidance given from precedence set by past cases or expert commentary around the traps. it appears to be a rather pivotal decision and should be a very big value point.

at this stage i've just had a wee punt, but the last time i did that was on AVB and it made 2010 a great year. i'm hoping for the same here.

thanks for any input.

-j

Great time to buy. You will do well

I'm also onboard...

Geez the latest top 20 makes interesting reading, looking forward to giving a certain someone a bit of stick at the next Chch catchup

I actually bought in previously when posted, got the jitters, sold for the same entry, then now just bought back in.

Usually I like to do it the other way round (while the stock rises), but will give the slight rise i n RSI, OBV (tiny) and Williams %R the benefit of the doubt however 2.9c seems to be the floor so I am not really gonna worry too much as not concerned or obsessed with picking the low for an entry.

In short, I too am back in..lol

Quote Originally Posted by drillfix View Post

In short, I too am back in..lol
    You dont do "in short" drilly

Looks like the whole of Share Trader is in this one. Pretty popular in the 2012 Comp too.
    Graeme would be pleased
    Last edited by STRAT; 21-12-2011 at 01:26 PM.