sharetrader
Page 69 of 111 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by STRAT View Post
    Hi Super B. Was nice to see you fellas too though the circumstances could have been better.
    Im thinkin J will only have a Castle in which to hold the party AFTER and if NWE comes in.

Been giving this Shale thing some extra thought tonight spurred on by how plump and ripe my SXY shares have become.

Any change you could list your Favourites in order of potential.

Currently holding NWE and SXY

I see theres a real chance SXY could go the way of RPM which would be a bit dissapointing.
    Yeah, we dug deep to try and realise a decent RPM price but it was just too hard. Still, a 5 bagger is not be snorted at. Before I list my favourite shares I would like to warn you that 6 of the last 8 purchasers have been losers. So be very careful.
    Here we go.
    NWE Proven Gas Fields about to be fracced. Awaiting EPA approvals. Strat, take a punt on this.
    SXY Some broker valued it at $2.67. What a laugh. It is worth $10
    STX Right next door to SXY
    NSE Could explode
    OXX Bright horizons.

Stay very defensive this year ( apart from NWE ) The Middle East is in Turmoil with the emphasis on oil.

No BUL Bermuda?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Ease View Post
    No BUL Bermuda?
    I completely forgot about it. I try and put non performers at the back of my brain, ....Disappointing but it will not be too long before this one is on everyone's buy list. I suppose I would put it 3rd between SXY and STX. We all must stay alert this year. And here I am forgetting my dear old BUL. We will have our Maryborough day. Govt willing.

Quote Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
    Yeah, we dug deep to try and realise a decent RPM price but it was just too hard. Still, a 5 bagger is not be snorted at. Before I list my favourite shares I would like to warn you that 6 of the last 8 purchasers have been losers. So be very careful.
    Here we go.
    NWE Proven Gas Fields about to be fracced. Awaiting EPA approvals. Strat, take a punt on this.
    SXY Some broker valued it at $2.67. What a laugh. It is worth $10
    STX Right next door to SXY
    NSE Could explode
    OXX Bright horizons.

Stay very defensive this year ( apart from NWE ) The Middle East is in Turmoil with the emphasis on oil.
    Hi Bermuda.

RPM was a great win for me too so not complaining.

Glad to see the two I have are at the top of your list. SXY at $10 Dunno about that but if it got there Id be able to get that Castle after all. lol.

Have already entered NWE. Got in when Graeme tipped them at around 2.8c and have held through a few sell signals. Lets just say its the only stock I have ever had an emotional attachment too.

Dunno about STX. They have a bit of a track record for not gettin it done.

Will check out the others.

Thanks for that

Quote Originally Posted by STRAT View Post
    Im thinkin J will only have a Castle in which to hold the party AFTER and if NWE comes in.
    furthermore, i'm from christchurch and i've rather been put off large structures made of stone. they tend to crumble to the ground. moreover, my moat would undoubtedly be full of liquefaction in about five minutes flat. sure, i'd let the damsel from the turret come down and clean it up, but i'm not sure how long she'd put up with that for. i may have to rethink this one.

i'll give this due consideration as i have a wee look down bermuda's list and see what gems he's tossed up.

-j

Wow! Who didn't know that?
    EP413, like elsewhere in the Perth Basin, holds three important shale sequences: the Carynginia, the Koctatea and the Irwin River Coal measures. Norwest reckons around 40 per cent of the 125,000 acre permit has the potential for the presence of shale that have the right characteristics to produce gas. The shales here are known to produce gas: in the 1960s the Arrowsmith-1 well in EP413 flowed at initial production rates as high as 4 million cubic feet per day from the Caryinginia without fracture stimulation.
    a question though about the following:
    ARROWSMITH-2
    The Arrowsmith-2 well was successfully drilled in June 2011, with the drilling and evaluation results exhibiting necessary shale gas indicators, with the hydraulic stimulation and flow test programs now the final two phases to be undertaken in order to complete this proof of concept program. These final results will then provide the necessary data to:
     High-grade target intervals for subsequent development.  Scale up the flow results from the vertical well to predict production rates for
    horizontal wells.  Design an appropriate program for the next phase.  Estimate contingent resource volumes.
    If Arrowsmith-1 flowed 4m initially without fraccing, why hasn't arrowsmith-2 flowed a similar amount or even flowed at all?! What are the necessary shale gas indicators?
    Last edited by The Big Ease; 19-01-2012 at 10:59 AM.

Corporate

TBE, I remember seeing that 4mcf previously. I guess why would you flow test A2, pre facture, if you new approximately what it was going to flow...I could be wrong

Bit of a bugger whilst waiting for these EPA approvals.

Is it possible that there are some in the know that others don't know? as WA is a shocker when it comes those type of matters, IMO.

Or perhaps a bounce off of 3c while we scale through the trading range!
    --> Watch THRIVE 2011 a must watch Doco! --> Also watch ETHOS 2011 & share the Awareness~!

Corporate

DF, I reckon it is just traders getting bored and moving onto the next hottest thing.

Dunno Corp, ts hard to say really, I dont feel traders dump 1.x million shares on the close with each parcel, and throughout the day.

Again, its a tricky one to pick although to me, the volume is suggesting someone making an exit with 7.4M gone through today on the distribution side, hence what I said what I did previously.

Hope I am wrong, but regardless I have another order in @ 3c just above the 52 week low.

To me, if 3c dont hold then somebody surely knows something, IMO.
    --> Watch THRIVE 2011 a must watch Doco! --> Also watch ETHOS 2011 & share the Awareness~!