sharetrader
Page 7 of 111 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

HC,
    things are heating up with Puffin 10 production well drilling...
    ... NWE is a great company with some big drilling coming up in puffin, and backed up by exploration drilling next year...
    exploration failure is downside protected with the revenue stream from puffin NE, and next year SW...
    much is going to happen here over the next year... I may consider getting back in at some stage..
    Id be prepared to put my grandma on this stock I reckon...
    little down, big up...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Veteran novice

SC
    I take it you think its not the right time to buy NWE?

Disc: Small holding NWE.

I do think it is the time to buy NWE...
    it has recently pulled back from 34-35c...
    and it is suppost to commence puffin 10 production well drilling today, (havent yet seen an ann)....
    followed by puffin drilling program with exploration targets... and then followed by SW production next year in first half...
    it looks great to me...
    add in North sea drilling, and AC/P32 drilling with hundreds of millions of barrels target potential...
    back to back exploration drilling coming up...
    NWE will still rise regardless of 100% failure in exploration drilling...
    very favouable if you ask me...

.^sc
    Last edited by Crypto Crude; 10-10-2007 at 03:28 PM.
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

I have been doing fun little 10% trades on this for the last few weeks. Back in now at 31.5 and expecting a move up to the next level soon. AED down a bit the last couple of days but looking sweet for the mid term view..

Cheers,
    MPC

Veteran novice

SC
    Still a bit mystified why you would not hold NWE at this time when you are long AUD?

macduffy,
    We were tipped off by a highly respected poster here that first production would be delayed...I saw it as an opportunity for me to sell and get some CUE, ride in first Oyong production and then back into NWE... it didnot quite work out like that... I had added incentive to sell when markets turned bad... but I only wanted to have a certain percentage on the market so It was either CUE or NWE... and with the potential delays it came down to a timing issue which I got wrong... I bought LMPO at 1.6c because it has supreme leverage unlike anything else ive seen....
    I guess I mucked up but I still rode NWE from 16.8c average to 25c selling average with 80% of my wealth... Im still a real big fan of NWE and its journey has only just begun really... I guess I will be thinking of buying some back amongst other stocks that I highly rate... NWE is now less speccy than what it used to be... the big returns are still present...
    Some advice that I got was to wait for a falling market day to get back in... and that day never really came eah... still waiting for that ellusive day...
    in only something like 25% in markets... im holding CUE for at least another year... I highly rate the company, but will be slow going and have to be highly patient just like what the early entrants faced with NWE, TEX currently and other spec oilers...

.^sc
    Last edited by Crypto Crude; 12-10-2007 at 04:29 PM.

Veteran novice

Smile

SC

Thanks for clearing that up. Now feel much more comfortable about my minor holding in NWE ( bought between 20 -26c ).
    Tempted to add at todays price but may wait for a possible trough.

Default Time to top up on NWE?

I'd be topping up today if I didn't have a big swag already. . . Some just went through at 28.

Wonder if SC got them?
    NGE, NWE, STX

Production rates scaled back at puffin.

People still keen on this one?

Not a good announcement at all!!

Much higher than expected water cut, lots of sand, which is very bad. Causes all sorts of grief with separation facilities.....

I see Mr KB is still ramping the pants off it over at SSC however. I will give it a few more weeks and see where things turn from here, but I have had a bit of a sentiment change post this announcement! Still the oil isn't going to go away, however if the sand cut goes high AED may have to drill more wells to try and maintain decent flowrates and we all know how much they cost to drill.

A fall in the POO and a further drop in flowrates and they won't be making a whole lot.....