sharetrader
Page 70 of 111 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast

Are there any guesstimates as to what the SP will drop to if there is no EPA approval for fracking. It would be a short term negative, but I wonder if the company has plan B.

for every transaction, there needs to be a counterparty.
    If someone dumped 7.4m shares, who bought them? The SP hasn't collapsed. Cheer up lads.

Big Ease,

Nobody is saying the share price has collapsed. However the shareprice obviously has fallen half a cent from 3.6c back down to 3.1 and virtually boarders on testing 3c, which in one way can be expected as its in its trading range.

The point previously made was, the stock is in trading range sure, but if there was some thoughts of positive outcome for this EPA or gradual speculation that the possibility would eventuate then surely the SP would be moving towards higher highs and speculators would or should have no problem with breaking past 3.6c.

After all, if these get approved then speculatively speaking, this would completely re-rate the company, would it not?
    Yet again, if this does not happen (as Airedale has asked) then what will happen? Well, IMO I feel a test of 2.9c would be a certainty at least, and breaking to a lower value than 2.9c would see the price in time to come test even lower values, though no crystal ball figures here.

If it were not for the Shale potential with NWE, I do not believe I would be here. In fact, I am sure many would not be here, but I will let them speak for themselves.

Overall Point = When a stock falls from 3.6c to 3.1c based upon these permits, then either somebody potentially already knows something that you, me and others do not, as for why would all of a suddenly slow but surely they Exit from their so this so called Company Re-rating Position?
    Last edited by drillfix; 20-01-2012 at 03:47 PM.
    --> Watch THRIVE 2011 a must watch Doco! --> Also watch ETHOS 2011 & share the Awareness~!

Advanced Member

Drill, all along I suspect it was Pattersons that's selling since they got massive lot for 3 cents in the shortfall.

Hence, always be on guard RE: pump and dump. I know you are always on guard but maybe this one slip by you.

Why would a minister go against the EPA?
    Not much chance, is there?

Veteran novice

In fact, I am sure many would not be here, but I will let them speak for themselves.
    As a survivor from the Great NWE Puffin disaster of a few years ago I've learnt not to leave my cash in NWE when the SP turns down. A great stock to trade but not a serious investment, in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Ease View Post
    Why would a minister go against the EPA?
    Not much chance, is there?
    Not much chance?

Its not just the minister who has to consider, as the minister has to also hear the locals out.

WA is not just a simple push over on every part of its dirt Big Ease, there are environmental groups galore over there as well and depending on the climate or if there is a debate, then it really is up in the air and not just an ordinary pushover.

Food for thought anyway.
    --> Watch THRIVE 2011 a must watch Doco! --> Also watch ETHOS 2011 & share the Awareness~!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by soulman View Post
    Drill, all along I suspect it was Pattersons that's selling since they got massive lot for 3 cents in the shortfall.

Hence, always be on guard RE: pump and dump. I know you are always on guard but maybe this one slip by you.
    Soulman,
    Pattersons sold out a while ago to interested investors. Whether they sell is anyone's guess but I am picking they will stay. Good to see an update today.

Not much of an update though bermuda.
    Is there a more elaborate explanation on the "success" of the initial drilling of A2?

There seems to be an assumtion, in the update, that the minister's decision will be favourable. They are saying that the fraccing equipment will be mobilised when the decision is announced.