sharetrader
Page 74 of 111 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
    slow learner

Quote Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
    FD,
    Quite exciting day eh? She is all pent up and the market got confused. Still waiting I would say. Have a look at this Planet Gas. Crooky reminded me of it. The market has forgotten about this situation. There are a couple of learned guys on HC but they don't post everyday.
    Am still worried about Europe.
    Yes indeed B, I thought we had a leak yesterday...got quite excited.... but just traders having a go, but got stopped in there tracks....Are you keen for another debrief at the Trevinos?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Financially dependant View Post
    Yes indeed B, I thought we had a leak yesterday...got quite excited.... but just traders having a go, but got stopped in there tracks....Are you keen for another debrief at the Trevinos?
    FD,
    Just thinking the same thing. We must catch up. I will be in touch after Waitangi weekend. Just loving the activity at Senex. Cheers.

Re NWE, great to see Peter communicating. He is a very experienced and sane individual. Whatever the outcome Peter will always do his level best for NWE. Just gotta be patient in this game.

the market roars! ...the only two stocks I hold (NWE NSE)....0.00% movement, low volume.

Amazing! The two with the most upside in shale IMO and nothing happening.

Not to worry there TBE,

The market as you know or at least NWE seems to be at a mid point of where, nobody really wants to sell out with what might happen and some also seem to get a tad nervous and drop a few for the sake of easing their nerves or something like this.

In short, a stand off.

Quite a boring experience waiting around like this its something that I never seem to get used to.

Also Bermuda, I can agree whilst reading in other threads about the long and patient position holding, if I had done kept on track that way I more than likely would have made much much more money thats for sure, in fact I had done but thats another story.

But then, each of us are not funded equally and there are less buffers or capacity to take/endure losses, hence those whom have the risk capitol to expose and be patient can usually endure a great deal more than those whom cannot.

Saying that though, it also was the going long and being Patient whilst also believing in a story that had also led me up the path to my financial destruction from being over exposed, to only have to start again with peanuts and build again which seems to be taking forever. But that is life I guess.~!
    Last edited by drillfix; 03-02-2012 at 04:27 PM.
    --> Watch THRIVE 2011 a must watch Doco! --> Also watch ETHOS 2011 & share the Awareness~!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Ease View Post
    the market roars! ...the only two stocks I hold (NWE NSE)....0.00% movement, low volume.

Amazing! The two with the most upside in shale IMO and nothing happening.
    Are you preserving cash TBE or just lock and loaded with these 2 stocks? Wanting your perspective.

I've got my fill of both, which is why I want them to go Uppityyyy Up
    I was hoping to get NWE around 3 cents, but averaged in at 3.4cents. Hoping for an 8 bagger with this one and if it reaches previous highs of 30-35 cents, then I'll have that.
    NSE i've picked up at about 33.5 cents. Very happy to be holding both. Looking for a 4-5 bagger on this one, but really the canning is soooo prospective for shale that if they hit the best spots early enough this thing could become something very special.

I don't expect them to be the first off the blocks in shale, but I reckon they offer the most upside of the stocks I have looked at in shale.
    I still have about 25% cash, so some weakness won't scare me from topping up, but very happy with what I hold
    Last edited by The Big Ease; 03-02-2012 at 05:42 PM. Reason: NSE price to 33.5

Corporate

TBE, I'm topping up on NSE too. Some of the BRU magic must wear onto NSE soon.

Yeah, I'd hope so but the BRU shareprice premium is justified at this time.
    They're slightly ahead of NSE but they have a few runs on the board too.
    I'd say they are similar to SXY in profile with some great oil potential, though with much more shale exposure in the mid-term and half the price. They do own half (well 50% of their permits after farm-in) the most prospective shale gas basin in Australia!

Advanced Member

Well TBE. Good to see NSE roaring before close. I also hold both.

NWE currently sitting on a 8% rise for the day. Nice break out. Given the level of interest in NWE by ST posters should be happy days.

Gazprom