sharetrader
Page 75 of 111 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast

Hi Gaz,

Yep, happy to see another move up yet again. I am hoping it will consolidate a bit from here and not fall back down again as it has done previously.

I recon this new recent higher high @ 3.9c should see another test eventually on the 4c of which I also hope we can break past.

Hope you are keeping well and I see you are also in GLL as well. I knew I should have jumped on at 16 or 16.5 when it was there :P
    --> Watch THRIVE 2011 a must watch Doco! --> Also watch ETHOS 2011 & share the Awareness~!

Quote Originally Posted by drillfix View Post
    Hi Gaz,

Yep, happy to see another move up yet again. I am hoping it will consolidate a bit from here and not fall back down again as it has done previously.

I recon this new recent higher high @ 3.9c should see another test eventually on the 4c of which I also hope we can break past.

Hope you are keeping well and I see you are also in GLL as well. I knew I should have jumped on at 16 or 16.5 when it was there :P
    Hey DF,

Hope NWE does not sell off at the close....only a few mins to go. Positive news would go down a treat.

Re GLL, I looked at it when it was 15.5 cents and started buying and ended up getting all I needed between 15 and 15.5 cents. Went lower for a couple of days but has been around 16.5 cents for a while. Happy to see it at 18.5 cents.

Hope you are well DF!!!

Gaz

Default the cream

wow this is getting exciting...
    Somethings been brewing for quite some time now, and looks the goods...
    don't think i've seen a stock like this in a long long time...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Corporate

should head to 6c on the frac go ahead!

Bit gutted. Haven't had a chance to get enough NSE and it is starting to move.

Quote Originally Posted by Corporate View Post
    should head to 6c on the frac go ahead!
    Hi Corp.
    Id be happy if it can just stay above 3.6

I think 4c will be tested soon.

As shown on the NWE intraday > http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/4...WEIntraday.png

We now have some EMA crossover as well as price trading above all 3ema's and the 13 about to cross the 150 which once the 60ema also does then technically all good.

As it stands, buyers chipping away at 3.9c and it seems that 4c will become a new floor price or the speculation price for the WA shale fraccing appeal. (imo)

Fluctuations of course can happen whilst global markets chop and turn but anything could happen here as you all know but when or should the news from WA be favourable then up up and away in the Re-Rating Balloon.

The 13ema sits at 3.6c at present so Strat, I think you can more than likely keep happy (permit appeal pending).
    --> Watch THRIVE 2011 a must watch Doco! --> Also watch ETHOS 2011 & share the Awareness~!

Quote Originally Posted by drillfix View Post
    I think 4c will be tested soon.

As shown on the NWE intraday > http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/4...WEIntraday.png

We now have some EMA crossover as well as price trading above all 3ema's and the 13 about to cross the 150 which once the 60ema also does then technically all good.

As it stands, buyers chipping away at 3.9c and it seems that 4c will become a new floor price or the speculation price for the WA shale fraccing appeal. (imo)

Fluctuations of course can happen whilst global markets chop and turn but anything could happen here as you all know but when or should the news from WA be favourable then up up and away in the Re-Rating Balloon.

The 13ema sits at 3.6c at present so Strat, I think you can more than likely keep happy (permit appeal pending).
    You're right on the money DF - 4 cents is being tested right now. Would be a good thing if we could hold that at the close. Moved into CUE today...trending nicely.

Gaz

Hi Gaz,

Yeah it would be good if 4c could be held, but it appears to be some profit takers, plus 4c to some of the HC traders being a psychological resistance as well.

I seem to notice that a squeeze comes on NWE to shake those who want to take profits out, and those that take profits seem to have a hard time getting back in (where they got in previously).

A break to 4.1c and then a new support base at 4c would be good as the EMA alignment also sets up buy signals for a few more insto's or funds. In the meantime I think some of the Hotcopper gang ought to keep cool with the quick profits as if should this epa ann be positive then many will have to cough up dearly.

You seem to be ventured into a few stocks there Gaz.

Cue seems to have has a long decline over the past 12 months but over a recent few weeks has bounce nicely.

Strong RSI and OBV on the rise also so that with a nice looking 60 min chart things are looking good there and if it breaks past 30c then she will be away, so good luck with that one mate

hey wombats,
    4cents...

its just the start...
    stories this good are usually too good too be true...
    not this time though....
    as B said, got to be patient....

elyob,
    reconsider what you said please...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Hey Shrewdy, I see somebody on HC requested a chart.

Can you (or Anybody else out there) copy and paste the link from my previous post today (right click link and choose copy link location or link).

And then when posting on HC just right click and paste and tell them its an daily and intraday one near lunch time around.

But please dont mention my name on HC though who ever posts can take credit
    Last edited by drillfix; 08-02-2012 at 06:15 PM.