sharetrader
Page 76 of 111 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast

We could well see 7-15 cents once NWE gets the go ahead. It hit 8 cents before the delays AND the ramped up interest in shale.

It's been a good couple of days for stocks with N*E

Norwest and New Standard finally getting some traction. I want *10+ for NWE and *4-5 for NSE.

Excellent value in both.

Corporate

NWE pushing up through the 4c range!

Good to see hopefully a new floor being built on this at 4c -4.1c with a bit of luck (interest) it will hold that.

Meanwhile the larger volume sellers seemed to have slimmed out as its like if they put sell orders in, they may not get back in for lower with what volume they sold and so on.

As always time will tell~!
    --> Watch THRIVE 2011 a must watch Doco! --> Also watch ETHOS 2011 & share the Awareness~!

Brrm brmm

Nice to have a win for a change!

Quote Originally Posted by trackers View Post
    Brrm brmm

Nice to have a win for a change!
    Happy for you Trackers...must be one of the most widely held stocks by ST members. Part of me says that at 4.4 I could sell and get back in at 4-4.1 cents. I will continue to hold.

Gaz

Could be a doable exercise Gaz, but dont think I would do it with all holding of NWE..lol

We now have 2 gaps to be filled, one at 4c will get filled and the other at 4.5c, but which one first?

I hope that we can unwind just a bit to touch 4c briefly (yeah right) and then rock on back up to and past 4.5c

At least in a perfect world that is what I would like, and all of it to happen today as well LOL
    --> Watch THRIVE 2011 a must watch Doco! --> Also watch ETHOS 2011 & share the Awareness~!

Quote Originally Posted by drillfix View Post
    Could be a doable exercise Gaz, but dont think I would do it with all holding of NWE..lol

We now have 2 gaps to be filled, one at 4c will get filled and the other at 4.5c, but which one first?

I hope that we can unwind just a bit to touch 4c briefly (yeah right) and then rock on back up to and past 4.5c

At least in a perfect world that is what I would like, and all of it to happen today as well LOL

Yeah would be nice Drilly eh? i see Wcl is moving along nicely as well.

Looking good!

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by gazprom1 View Post
    Happy for you Trackers...must be one of the most widely held stocks by ST members. Part of me says that at 4.4 I could sell and get back in at 4-4.1 cents. I will continue to hold.

Gaz
    Cheers Its nice to know everyone round here is doing well in one at least! I'm just hoping that if the minister gives it the green light that the sideline buying pressure will at least account for the traders offloading pressure. Hopefully we will see!

Chart wise we're up strongly on strong volume... Market conditions are also pretty positive. Gut says take some profits, head says don't be daft

Good to see things smooth out and consolidate for a bit with a standoff at 4.3-4.4c

Either it will sell off at the end of the day or it may even choose race upward. I guess the more anticipation this epa announcement due out has, the more it will climb with punters not willing to risk losing their positions except for profit takers only.

Meanwhile, sit, stay, good dog, dont move :P

gee, she sure is on a tidy wee run. it will be interesting to see if it goes further on the news or is sold off by those looking for a quick trade. that's assuming the minister's decision comes back in our favour...and soonish...

-j