sharetrader
Page 82 of 111 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast

im expecting 6cents or so on monday and then a steady climb till fraccing...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Ease View Post
    There is still a lot of baggage with this company after the crash in 2007-2008.
    Plenty of people got their fingers burnt and you can just imagine a new investor taking one look at the long term chart and writing NWE off.

It might take some results to really get this thing kicking beyond where it was 12 months ago...or it might not.
    Very excited to get to Monday. It will be huge.
    yeah has anyone got a long term chart I did hold NWE along time ago did think it had big potential at the time these days I just keep buying more SSN for my energy play
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Senior Member Toulouse - Luzern's Avatar

Default Long Term Chart NWE is on Yahoo Finance

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ta?s=NWE....l&q=l&p=&a=&c=

You can select your own MA, RSI, SAR etc combinations.
    Note that Historical prices are available, daily, weekly, monthly ...

I was in NWE in 2007.
    Exited in November 2007 at 29.5.
    Last edited by Toulouse - Luzern; 03-03-2012 at 10:49 PM. Reason: spelling

looking back, the market cap was around $50m in Aug 2007 (according to tech step early on this thread) now it's $38m at 4.4c.

that's quite some dilution that has gone on. further, back then it was all about Puffin (i think i'm right in saying that), now it's all about Arrowsmith. she's almost two different companies.

while we will all be hoping for a return to a 30c sp, should it do so, NWE will be a substantially (in fact, massively) bigger company than it was last time around.

this will be not be news to those longer term holders or people who have kept an eye on NWE for many years, but for those, like me, who have only just stumbled across it, it may be of interest.

and, SC, i note your six cent call - a little higher than mine - i hope you're right. not too long until we find out.

-j

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    yeah has anyone got a long term chart I did hold NWE along time ago did think it had big potential at the time these days I just keep buying more SSN for my energy play
    Hi JB. This is/was my take on it.

Primary Buy indicator.
    Graeme ( Oiler ) said buy some. So I did. lol
    Last edited by STRAT; 04-03-2012 at 10:37 AM.

The fraccing gear will be at the Cooper Basin till late April, then it goes to WA. Possibly 2 months of fraccing before options are due at the end of June.

well, that's a tidy wee rise - floating between 25 and 30 percent. there must be a heap of happy people of ST today, i'm a bit suprised that the thread is quiet.

-j

A nice jump but I can see this fading as the day goes on.

Seems strong ATM.....could have long legs!!! I am out as I am happy with 80 odd percent in a short time frame.

gaz

Gonna hold until nearer The close and take profit depending how it finishes. I like the story so might sell half or something