sharetrader
Page 97 of 111 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast

Yep, pretty sure I owe SC a pint as well. When I've banked the gain of course.

Wasn't this thing 30 or 40 cents?
    ----
    Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by jdg View Post
    i can't exactly remember who pointed me toward NWE (when it was 3c), but it was on this forum. thanks so much. what a great day.

-j
    Gaeme ( Oiler ) pointed me at this one at around 2.8. Im pretty sure he pointed Bermuda in the same direction over a Chardonnay.
    I really miss that man.

if there was ever a stock to hold and not sell, this would be it...
    There have been many doubters of Shale gas... I have been emailing back and forwards with some elite posters who have warned me about shale, and some do make decent points...
    but when you take into account the immense known resource we own,
    this alone negates all doubt...

I'm unsure of the full extent of how much gas we have, but its serious stuff, and in the many hundreds of MBOE... this stock has a path to a billion cap, and you ain't seen nothing yet... this is going to take time,
    I hope to share the full rewards of this investment with you all in many years of realisation to come... this is a full resource ... i'm on a path to $1...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

I bought another 5k of TTEO on open yesterday, and im buying more stocks tomorrow...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Corporate

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    I bought another 5k of TTEO on open yesterday, and im buying more stocks tomorrow...

.^sc
    Well done SC. What you buying tomorrow?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by STRAT View Post
    Gaeme ( Oiler ) pointed me at this one at around 2.8. Im pretty sure he pointed Bermuda in the same direction over a Chardonnay.
    I really miss that man.
    Hi Strat,
    Trust you are well. I introduced Oiler to John Kopcheff ( VPE/SXY ) at an Oil and Gas conference in Sydney a couple of years ago. Kopcheff was chatting to Peter Munachen and we all ended up going out for dinner. I wasn't overly interested in NWE but Oiler spent the whole night chatting to him. He convinced me to have another look at NWE the next day. I am sure glad he did.

I wish he was around to see this action.

Cheers from a grey day in the UK.

hey corporate,
    I wouldn't mind owning more titans...
    I also like key

.^sc

Senior Member Toulouse - Luzern's Avatar

Smile Hi Lakeys

Quote Originally Posted by lakeys View Post
    That was me, got out completely on the way down and lost a packet. Those were the days of Puffin and AED and Kingbazz? on share scene talking it up every 5mins ....
    Mattyroo ( in the know ) warned us too.

Different company now though.

Been wetting my pants today as I got in big time again at just over 5...

massive turnover today

Great to see you back in the stock and on the right side.
    All the very best with it.

Good to read Shrewdies latest posts and also Bermuda taking time out in London.

Lets hope the good life gets better for all.

Bon chance everyone.

PS: I missed out Soulman, Strat and TBE from my list of influentual (for me) NWE supporters/commenters
    Last edited by Toulouse - Luzern; 01-08-2012 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Add a PS:

I have never had a stock like it.
    I was hoping to get into RPM and then it was taken over.
    BOW energy went for a song.

NWE - wow. For the longest time I ignored the thread. Then when I realised shale was the next big thing, NWE kept being mentioned. Seeing Bermuda post in the NWE threads piqued my interest so I researched. The more I read, the more I had to thank those greenies for lobbing their protest. Without them I would have missed NWE

NWE - we're finally here and it is happening.

p.s. Thanks Toulouse-Luzern. Just adding my two cents to the community. Are you French?