sharetrader
Page 98 of 111 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast

Congrats Bermuda and Shrewd. Have had this on the watchlist for a while now with Bermuda's and our late Graeme's wise words, always kept an eye on it. Money tied up elsewhere but well done to those invested, I wanted to get in but timing's didn't work out. All good.
    GGGO = 290 Bagger!

Quote Originally Posted by STRAT View Post
    Gaeme ( Oiler ) pointed me at this one at around 2.8. Im pretty sure he pointed Bermuda in the same direction over a Chardonnay.
    I really miss that man.
    I miss him too... when Graeme and Bermuda finally agreed on a stock (G never really got into CSG) I knew this one was undoubtably a winner - Thanks to Shrewdy and everyone else here too.... Glad this thread has been somewhat revived.. Still holding

it seems i have many people to thank on this thread. cheers guys.

it will be interesting to see what happens today. it ended on a charge yesterday and the candle looks good for more, but surely it will take a little breather after yesterday's run.

much rests on thursday's update. but as is well documented, this is a secondary target and anything from it is a bonus. what's certain is that we're in for some fun in the next couple of months.

-j

Senior Member Toulouse - Luzern's Avatar

Smile NWE - we're finally here and it is happening...

TBE QUOTE=

p.s. Thanks Toulouse-Luzern. Just adding my two cents to the community. Are you French?[/QUOTE]

No,

Toulouse is my nom de plume/nom de guerre.

In the old days Sharetrader posters used to affect exotic locations

When holidaying in Luzern I noted how careful the Swiss were with their own money and getting or keeping yours ...

Decided to add it on to remind me to take care out there, as the Swiss do...

Quote Originally Posted by trackers View Post
    (G never really got into CSG)
    Hi Trackers
    Graeme once gave me his reasons in detail over a beer at an Auckland ST meet but being just a Guitar playing Armature Chartist I must confess to glazing over through much of it.
    I think he was put off by the cost, complication and time line to production.

Hi Bermuda.
    Following the sun. eh?

All good down here. Laying low in terms of Trading. Just holding onto those that have technically not triggered a sell for me and as Percy would say, well positioned and waiting for the upturn.
    Last edited by STRAT; 01-08-2012 at 10:09 AM.

there are lot of people to thank... mostly to oiler and bermuda for uncovering this beast, and then applying my own analysis and coming up with some knarly discoveries and making a bold move... I couldn't see any other stocks Id rather put money in, so everything went towards nwe, and then when I found Titan, I started on that... but its not time to get merry, its time to get focused cos NWE is pulling back pretty strong right now... We have weekly updates on thursdays, so lets hope theres more good oil info tomorrow, to propel us past 10c...
    When we get to 10c, we move in .5c increments... this is gona get real juicy...

corporate, I did get more TTEO today at .8cents... im topping out 2million of these bad boys...with heads
    and of course NWE...
    NWE is my biggest holding...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

slow learner

I have been a bit busy lately so my focus has been off shares....but with guru's like Oiler and super B pointing the way, I did my research and have put all my trading funds on NWE waiting for these next few weeks.....as SC says I am "all in"...happy I did...and looking for the reactions of the big guns (BHP and the like)...

SP is ratcheting up nicely.....long may it continue

Bit sleepy on here

I am quite pleased by the HCSS results, especially with water still flowing.
    I wonder if 777mscfd was towards the end of the 40 minute test period.

Anyhow, the rest of the well is very exciting. 1000m!

Hmmm.
    Mr Market didnt like that update.

The market didn't like today's update either.

Not looking good.

The uptrend ended after that first badly received announcement. Then another big drop today.

A lesson in not ignoring the technical analysis side of things?

I sold down a little on that first badly received announcement. Perhaps I didn't sell as much as I should have though.
    NGE, NWE, STX