sharetrader
Page 305 of 733 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307308309315355405 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 7326

Yes, I've finally got my money back (if I include dividends. Terrible investment relative to the NZX50 but I'm very grateful for the nearly 40 per cent increase in the last 6 months.

What do I do now? I'd quite like to sell but things are looking good and there's a nice dividend in a couple of weeks. Decisions, decisions.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdn View Post
    Yes, I've finally got my money back (if I include dividends. Terrible investment relative to the NZX50 but I'm very grateful for the nearly 40 per cent increase in the last 6 months.

What do I do now? I'd quite like to sell but things are looking good and there's a nice dividend in a couple of weeks. Decisions, decisions.
    Perhaps go and have a listen to that 1972 Bunny Walter's classic song to help you with your decision.

Had to look that up - take the money and run. I think the compromise is that I'll take a little bit of money (1/3rd) off the table but keep the bulk of it invested and see what happens after Christmas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3jy5sEH0PU

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdn View Post
    Had to look that up - take the money and run. I think the compromise is that I'll take a little bit of money (1/3rd) off the table but keep the bulk of it invested and see what happens after Christmas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3jy5sEH0PU
    Most underrated Maori voice in the the NZ music scene.

Any guesses on how xmas trading will go....?

Dunedin has merged the red/blue sheds and shifted Torpedo7 into the old warehouse stationary (which I think is a better spot) but I've yet to check out the new format.

Whats the drag on Torpedo7? The staff at the store here have always been super helpful, purchased all our kids bikes from there over the years.

Advanced Member

Was talking to a warehouse person the other day, according to him deliveries before xmas were about a week behind as they struggled to cope with the higher than expected numbers. So if that is anything to go by then they may have done better than expected, online at least.

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    Was talking to a warehouse person the other day, according to him deliveries before xmas were about a week behind as they struggled to cope with the higher than expected numbers. So if that is anything to go by then they may have done better than expected, online at least.
    That sounds encouraging.

Advanced Member

Yeah it not just them either, couriers all had more parcels than expected, they were caught on the hop by black Friday, this year it really exploded

well let's wait and see. I'm a bit reluctant when it come to retail given the new in OZ about brands in trouble. In fact I think I'm going to sell WHS once it recovers a bit from my buying price.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MauroNZ View Post
    well let's wait and see. I'm a bit reluctant when it come to retail given the new in OZ about brands in trouble. In fact I think I'm going to sell WHS once it recovers a bit from my buying price.
    Forget this pup and buy the best of breed being HLG.