sharetrader
Page 271 of 733 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271272273274275281321371 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 7330

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    And you know this applies right across the Noel Leeming chain of stores because you tried ringing one store...
    No. They are very protective of the individual store numbers. It is all done through a centralised 0800 number, but thanks for your sarcasm.
    Last edited by biker; 13-11-2017 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Layout

Quote Originally Posted by biker View Post
    No. They are very protective of the individual store numbers. It is all done through a centralised 0800 number, but thanks for your sarcasm.
    Yeah I got the run around with them too. All calls go through a call centre. Got there in the end but it took longer than I would expect.

Quote Originally Posted by biker View Post
    I have found they will beat anyone else on price plus add flybuys, and our local store manager gives us exceptional service. He knows I'll shop around so gives me the best price in the market whenever we buy a major appliance which saves me plenty of time. Their is some value in getting to know your local manager in my opinion. On top of that their weekly e.mail deals can offer some exceptional opportunities. Our local store is convenient, well presented and has a very good range. I couldn't be more satisfied. Each to their own...
    Last edited by Beagle; 14-11-2017 at 11:02 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I have found they will beat anyone else on price plus add flybuys, and our local store manager gives us exceptional service. He knows I'll shop around so gives me the best price in the market whenever we buy a major appliance which saves me plenty of time. Their is some value in getting to know your local manager in my opinion. On top of that their weekly e.mail deals can offer some exceptional opportunities. Our local store is convenient, well presented and has a very good range. I couldn't be more satisfied. Each to their own...
    Good for but that pricing for you good for shareholders?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Good for but that pricing for you good for shareholders?
    They are hardly going to cut their own throat to retain beagle as a customer, most stores are willing to slice a bit off when people want to buy the more expensive items. In this case the store manager reduces the price to get the sale and not have a competitor get it. It is standard practice, even if beagle gets a slightly larger discount, the sales and marketing team will have allowed for it. They will have a price they want to see it go for, they will add a portion to it that they can drop for the likes of the cash buyer or the bargain hunting beagles out there. But some people willnot ask for a discount so it all balances out.

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...894/270422.pdf

Says it all really :

"We have engaged McKinsey to assist with implementation of strategy"

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...894/270422.pdf

Says it all really :

"We have engaged McKinsey to assist with implementation of strategy"
    The decline in our market value is a serious concern

Bargain hunting beagle will be at it again this evening...need a new microwave the old one is dead. Noel Leeming have some super black Friday specials on so does the warehouse.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

I have to take the granddaughter to Harvey Norman to buy the camera she wants for Xmas.
    If she is like her mother it will cost me a fortune to save a few dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I have to take the granddaughter to Harvey Norman to buy the camera she wants for Xmas.
    If she is like her mother it will cost me a fortune to save a few dollars.
    I’ve hinted for a Nikon D850

At 6 grand odd I think I’ll be buying it myself