sharetrader
Page 325 of 733 FirstFirst ... 225275315321322323324325326327328329335375425 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 7330
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    Pasta the new go to lock down staple
    Prefer penne myself.

Advanced Member

Lots of complaints on Reddit that overseas online shopping firms are still ok to send to NZ
    ezibuy for example shipping direct from its Australian warehouse.

this from stuff:-
    Masses of easter eggs left idle on The Warehouse shelves due to the countrywide lockdown will be donated to charity.
    The Warehouse has decided to donate it's unsold easter eggs to Woman's Refuge and Kiwi Harvest.
    Good on them at least some deserving kids have something to look forward to,also good PR for the warehouse

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    this from stuff:-
    Masses of easter eggs left idle on The Warehouse shelves due to the countrywide lockdown will be donated to charity.
    The Warehouse has decided to donate it's unsold easter eggs to Woman's Refuge and Kiwi Harvest.
    Good on them at least some deserving kids have something to look forward to,also good PR for the warehouse
    It is obviously ridiculous that Countdown and their ilk are allowed to sell their Easter eggs and the Warehouse is not. This is a scandal with our government favoring one business over one other.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    It is obviously ridiculous that Countdown and their ilk are allowed to sell their Easter eggs and the Warehouse is not. This is a scandal with our government favoring one business over one other.
    ..especially when Jac said the Easter Bunny was essential
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

especially as countdown is foreign owned

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    That's the rub isn't it - supermarkets are seen as essential - but they don't just sell essentials.

Where as the likes of WHS & M10 sell essentials, and almost have to ask what is the harm in putting non-essentials in an order of essentials.....

I see there was a seller of sex toys on the news last night trying to say they were an essential business!

Guru

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/121...s-out-of-stock

Good for sales in the environment, but not a good look. Understand getting caught short on some products, but poor communication.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post

Good for sales in the environment, but not a good look. Understand getting caught short on some products, but poor communication.
    Noel Leemings have been doing it for years. Bought a Bose headphone cable online from them Two years ago, was nearly Six months later I actually received it. They have no hesitation in taking money for orders for stuff they do not even have in stock.
    Last edited by ratkin; 19-04-2020 at 10:20 AM.

On Friday, after a 52 minute wait on the phone, I was promised that the "Escalation Team" would contact me within the day about my undelivered order. I have yet to hear back from them. Since then, I've emailed the company directors personally (with no response I might add) and have now made a complaint to the Commerce Commission. Needless to say, I will be selling my shares first thing Monday morning. The lack of communication is appalling, and I want no part in a company that treats its customers with such contempt.
    Last edited by JeffW; 18-04-2020 at 07:02 PM.