sharetrader
Page 269 of 733 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270271272273279319369 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 7326
    Banned

How's 1-day faring in the Warehouse family of companies? I get a lot of spam from them and only now and then see a good deal. $5 min shipping on a $10 item doesn't make sense, they got to get that sorted.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyj View Post
    How's 1-day faring in the Warehouse family of companies? I get a lot of spam from them and only now and then see a good deal. $5 min shipping on a $10 item doesn't make sense, they got to get that sorted.
    Not sure about 1-day but the Warehouse has brought back the "Red Daily Deals" for the Christmas shopping period coming up. Got an email a few days ago saying it was back.

I didn't know it was gone to be honest. Most of the deals are crap anyway.

Advanced Member

New Warehouse ad on TV. This looks like a major strategy change. Gone are the old days where there's a sale every other day.

It's similar to when "Big Save" changed their marketing at the beginning of the year from a "discount" strategy to more like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf7x2_nLjBk

There's defiantly a major shift happening in retail at the moment.

Mitre 10 Meaga do the same (or did) don't have sales just "low prices every day" or something along those lines, then they started having "Bathroom events" ... events etc etc, a sale by another name

Disc - Don't hold - did once upon a time

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyj View Post
    I'm taking part in a 2 month trial at the mo - $12 unlimited shipping from Warehouse red and blue, Noel Leeming, Torpedo7. Some restrictions, eg no rural. Expect they are seeing if Amazon Prime would work here.

I'm sorting out a couple of Christmas pressies from blue - nice box with a bunch of stationery items in it. Plus either red or blue often have Sistema half price. I have bought several utility trays at $5 - perfect for bathroom cupboards, you know the ones under the basin where things at the back have been outa sight outa mind for years. Not any more.

Banned

And just got another email from giving this offer -
    1-day.co.nz
    Save $10 when you spend $30!
    26 September - 22 October 2017
    Online only. Shop at www.1-day.co.nz and save $10 when you spend $30 using your Warehouse Money credit card

Advanced Member

This article is from the US but gives an insight into bricks and mortar chains. Not pretty.

https://blog.cheapism.com/major-reta...-stores-18094/

Noel Lemming is certainly the jewel in the crown for WHS... It was pumping business at the ASB Showgrounds this week... Spent about 30 min just on the checkout. Great deals and good crowd.

Advanced Member

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11932574

Captain lowering the life boat for himself?

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11932574

Captain lowering the life boat for himself?
    deserves a break
    one step ahead of the herd