sharetrader
Page 407 of 733 FirstFirst ... 307357397403404405406407408409410411417457507 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 7330
    DFABPCLMB

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    same as it didnt with HGH the other day???

is the market exhausted...?
    What do HGH, WHS and HLG have in common? I have finally put 2 and 2 together. No preferential access for brokers analysts. Hence the lack of enthusiasm, the "sell" recommendations you often see on such stocks, and the negative phraseology that accompanies comments extracted through gritted teeth from the supposed "experts" on positive results. They don't get access so they don't put out positive recommendations. Lazy so and so's need to do their own DD without relying on Management. Further, what makes them think they deserve preferential access? Pox on the lot of the them! Nice to see companies coming out with "unexpected" trading updates - that is the companies sticking it to the brokers analysts. Keep it up I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    What do HGH, WHS and HLG have in common? I have finally put 2 and 2 together. No preferential access for brokers analysts. Hence the lack of enthusiasm, the "sell" recommendations you often see on such stocks, and the negative phraseology that accompanies comments extracted through gritted teeth from the supposed "experts" on positive results. They don't get access so they don't put out positive recommendations. Lazy so and so's need to do their own DD without relying on Management. Further, what makes them think they deserve preferential access? Pox on the lot of the them! Nice to see companies coming out with "unexpected" trading updates - that is the companies sticking it to the brokers analysts. Keep it up I say.
    I'll play. Some dog has heaps of all three because he thinks they're all awesome value stocks that will grow nicely and pay awesome fully imputed dividends.
    All 3 on compelling metrics, both in terms of genuine value PE and fabulous yield.
    Last edited by Beagle; 14-05-2021 at 05:23 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

DFABPCLMB

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I'll play. Some dog has heaps of all three
    Nice and welcome back! I have a few of two and lots of the 3rd. Yeah I recently learned of the way analysts treat these organisations and now that I have been told about it, I can see it happening. It kind of explains why some companies are "unloved".

Legend

I'll play. Some dog has heaps of all three because he thinks they're all awesome value stocks that will grow nicely and pay awesome fully imputed dividends.
    All 3 on compelling metrics, both in terms of genuine value PE and fabulous yield.

my thoughts too - can never have enough of these 3 shares either ..

You're missing KMD for the quadfecta
    BTC went to $69K and now $16K. Good thing I’ve been warning you since it was $3K! I was right!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    Those 3 are half of my portfolio. Did not know this regarding lack of analyst "preferential access".

Big spend up for beneficiaries in the budget. Not trying to pidgeon hole your typical WHS customer, because there is no such thing as a typical customer and I for one am happy to shop there and support my company but I would think the budget is good for retailers like WHS, HLG and Briscoes.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Big spend up for beneficiaries in the budget. Not trying to pidgeon hole your typical WHS customer, because there is no such thing as a typical customer and I for one am happy to shop there and support my company but I would think the budget is good for retailers like WHS, HLG and Briscoes.
    .....and those in your pidgeon hole love going to KFC and Pizza Hut ...go RBD

Even MFB might get some more orders
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Even MFB might get some more orders
    Without wishing to stereotype but is MFB a beneficiary thing?

I have no personal experience, but I know one person who uses it and she's a contractor ... as a millennial she uses it to eat somewhat healthy ... I would have thought that was more the target audience.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by oldtech View Post
    Without wishing to stereotype but is MFB a beneficiary thing?

I have no personal experience, but I know one person who uses it and she's a contractor ... as a millennial she uses it to eat somewhat healthy ... I would have thought that was more the target audience.
    MFB is really expensive though (cheapest option is $100+ a week for 2 people, and that only provides for 4-5 nights worth of meals) - doubt anyone on a budget would use it at $600 a month for 4 person family bags.
    Last edited by LaserEyeKiwi; 20-05-2021 at 06:31 PM.