sharetrader
Page 586 of 733 FirstFirst ... 86486536576582583584585586587588589590596636686 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,860 of 7326

Also in that article was this ….TWG would have done far better

Data released by Worldline on Weds says core retail merchants, including electronics, appliances, clothing, footwear, home and recreational wares, saw a 7% increase in revenue from the same four days last year ($232 million). With a total of $248.2m, spending was 11% above the pre-covid levels of 2019 ($223m).
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

should be a '4 bucks, you beauty' soon

... have power to make you great

Thanks for the divie this morning mr warehouse... I will come and spend some of it in your lovely stores

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Habits View Post
    Thanks for the divie this morning mr warehouse... I will come and spend some of it in your lovely stores
    Was a pretty impressive divi tbf

Quote Originally Posted by Habits View Post
    Being a shareholder you can get a discount when you shop on Monday and Tuesdays 14th and 15th........... see below copied in part from their email.

Dear Shareholder

Thank you for your ongoing support.

To show our appreciation, we would like to invite you to our Special Shopping Days across The Warehouse Group on Monday 13th and Tuesday 14th of December 2021. We would also like to extend this offer to your family and friends.

... have power to make you great

Quote Originally Posted by waikare View Post
    Being a shareholder you can get a discount when you shop on Monday and Tuesdays 14th and 15th........... see below copied in part from their email.

Dear Shareholder

Thank you for your ongoing support.

To show our appreciation, we would like to invite you to our Special Shopping Days across The Warehouse Group on Monday 13th and Tuesday 14th of December 2021. We would also like to extend this offer to your family and friends.
    Greasing the wheels of commerce ... I have a bit on those days but hoping to get along for an extra special, warehouse special price

Advanced Member

Boxing Day sales started yet?

Talking of Boxing Day - once it was one of the busiest days of the year for Red Sheds as people queued up bringing back crappy presents and broken things for a refund.

My sister-in-law used to work for them on the returns desk, firstly as a general staff member and later as a supervisor. The week after Christmas was one she always dreaded.....

In a piece by Gaynor in BusinessDesk yesterday he reminded me that ‘House price inflation in New Zealand is highly correlated with consumption growth.”

Every guru seems to be predicting house prices won’t go up much next with many saying they will fall.

Retail environment might be rather subdued this time next year …with TWG reporting little or no sales growth. The large growth numbers might be behind them

Subdued sales growth with costs affected by inflation …..lower profits?