sharetrader
Page 436 of 733 FirstFirst ... 336386426432433434435436437438439440446486536 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,360 of 7330
    Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheHorse View Post
    Let me share a few charts to provide clarity on where WHS is from a technical perspective, as well as provide a bit of insight as to how I trade this....
    Thanks for that. It is good to see a few clean charts.

My only complaint is that you are not using a log price axis.
    om mani peme hum

Advanced Member

Let me share a few charts to provide clarity on where WHS is from a technical perspective, as well as provide a bit of insight as to how I trade this.
    Great post Johnny.....its a complete explanation for me as to why I should not consider myself a trader.
    Interesting.

Advanced Member

Duplicate....how can I avoid doing this ?

Don't post 😜
    Last edited by Louloubell; 20-06-2021 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Spelling

Guru

Let me share a few charts to provide clarity on where WHS is from a technical perspective, as well as provide a bit of insight as to how I trade this.
    How does technical analysis work out with an illiquid stock?

Theres a nice solid base of 100k orders at $3.32/3.31 on this one.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 21-06-2021 at 09:08 AM.

Investments

As per weekly TA ...look for high over 3.41 or low below 3.30 for first signs of which side this week maybe ...last 3 weeks closing 3.38 !! As its fundamentally positive so hopefully it will make higher high this week ...like he said look for weekly reversal ( anticipate it ) before monthly change . SP over 3.41 will do it !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    How does technical analysis work out with an illiquid stock?

There's a nice solid base of 100k orders at $3.32/3.31 on this one.
    WHS has okay liquidity (for the NZX anyway) and is better after the sell down too. Watching price action shows big money selling down (presumably taking their ~10c profit from placement) and big money accumulating. The fact big money is accumulating after the placement is a positive sign. Depth can be misleading as often just shows the tip of the iceberg, or can be 'fake' orders to give the appearance of support/resistance.

Investments

WHS volume going down every day with contraction in range too ...No sellers and no buyers maybe ...

Was talking to a buddy the other day who works at the WHS and has a couple of team leaders under him whom have 20 people under them. He says head office is cutting $12m worth of jobs. Apparently all middle-upper management. His boss was one of the people being cut. Now my buddy just reports to the next person up the chain. Flattening out the company structure..

My buddy picks up a few more responsibilities and expects a little bump in pay next review. But thinks in this situation a good $200k salary savings by the end of it with his old managers role being disestablished.

Apparently a lot of duplication of manager roles from buying businesses over the years and onboarding all employees. Now more integration happening.

Anyways, I think good things are still happening at the WHS. Happy holder.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Was talking to a buddy the other day who works at the WHS and has a couple of team leaders under him whom have 20 people under them. He says head office is cutting $12m worth of jobs. Apparently all middle-upper management. His boss was one of the people being cut. Now my buddy just reports to the next person up the chain. Flattening out the company structure..

My buddy picks up a few more responsibilities and expects a little bump in pay next review. But thinks in this situation a good $200k salary savings by the end of it with his old managers role being disestablished.

Apparently a lot of duplication of manager roles from buying businesses over the years and onboarding all employees. Now more integration happening.

Anyways, I think good things are still happening at the WHS. Happy holder.
    for sure I think the integration of warehouse stationary as SWAS is under appreciated by many, it is providing a massive amounts of cost savings.