sharetrader
Page 140 of 733 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240640 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 7330

[QUOTE=belgarion;454703]Concur. Next step will to make use of the "warehouses" thru a slick new re-engineered web site that brings the "click and collect" concept to fruition, i.e. buy through the web and pick up at the stores (and once you have them in the stores people will pick up a few extras along the way).

Exactly what I did before Christmas, it was easy quick and cheap. Option of home delivery or collecting from local store.

Advanced Member

Click and collect appears to be the high street retailers new weapon of choice in the battle for online custom. It no coincidence that in the UK this xmas , the outfits offering click and collect outperformed their rivals.;No damaged goods arriving by post (late) or missed courier calls

Half yr result next Monday, 27th. Should be a bit of a litmus test for how things are going albeit not all recent puchases yet bedded in. Current SP suggests punters not sure to buy in but on other hand holder not wanting to sell.

I am probably not getting it Belgie but the announcement didn't seem too bad to me? There were two big sellers pre-open at discount, one dropped out prior to the bell. I couldn't help but think that the remaining package stuffed things up for the rest of us and the market has just followed?
    Anyway, back in the drawer I suppose...

percy

Not being a holder I read the announcement as positive.They are doing all the right things,yet retail is still remains a very difficult sector to be in.

Anybody has at a guess what the Foodstuffs and the other crowd whose name escapes at present, will do with their holding, all bought around the $5 mark from memory, one will not jump without the other, just sit back (on the capital loss at present) and collect the dividend, or will Tindall but them both out, what ever happened to that talk, or wasit just that.

Discl: Not a holder but have been, have been known to shop there!

percy

While one is there the other will remain.No matter how long it takes.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Not being a holder I read the announcement as positive.They are doing all the right things,yet retail is still remains a very difficult sector to be in.
    Yeah seems things have improved since Q1, so hopefully it will turnaround after today's initial jitters.

Yesterday I was in Noel Lemmings Tauranga mid-morning buying a digital camera, as a shareholder I was pleased to see the large number of customer both looking and buying, and the service was good too, it didn’t take too long before I was approached by a sales rep, and offered very good advise. I have yet to give my customer service feedback, and I could even win a phone…………. how good is that.

Least WHS didn't get punished like the 25% The Reject Shop suffered today when they said margins were down a bit

Maybe nzer's more forgiving