sharetrader
Page 149 of 733 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199249649 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 7330

Looks like somebody discovered WHS as a good investment - quite high volume this morning (1.34M @ avg 3.201) - and SP rising (now 3.24). Not that I understand anything about TA, but given the quite slim Bollinger channel: if it goes another cent or so higher, than it looks like a breakout ...

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Looks like somebody discovered WHS as a good investment - quite high volume this morning (1.34M @ avg 3.201) - and SP rising (now 3.24). Not that I understand anything about TA, but given the quite slim Bollinger channel: if it goes another cent or so higher, than it looks like a breakout ...
    I tend to regard most TA as being for amusement only but I do have some regard for volume and relative strength. What's encouraging to me about this is the good volume & the current price being $3.24
    This is a 4 cent rise on the only just completed SPP placements. Some want in or more shares even after the recent top up opportunities. My guess is that some think the recently outlined new strategies will work and are accumulating now to take advantage of this early on. Finance arms can be very lucrative!
    Last edited by glennj; 15-04-2014 at 01:46 PM. Reason: grammar

At least WHS are doing things ... and not just moaning about the ever changing world

Good on them

gosh, their PR manager must be in overdrive ... another article about the Warehouse story: quite extensive report about Mark Powell and how he is changing the Warehouse culture - worthwhile reading:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/indu...dailyheadlines

and that article about the CEO saying he is paid an insane amount of money for being the boss .... may have mentioned the word embarrassed

Never mind that's a consequence of how the world has turned out

Default Craigs upgrades Warehouse to "Buy"

upgraded to "buy" and 12 month target $3.64.

http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/warehou...-buy-bd-155078

The price target ($3.64) is in itself not really news. ft.com lists the mean 12 month target since February hovering between 3.64 and 3.70, but news is that Craigs has it now realised as well. Seems to make quite a difference for the share price.

Discl: holding (and bought too dear ...)
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 22-04-2014 at 05:01 PM. Reason: added ft.com info

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Thumbs up Joined the fray today

I am a bit annoyed at Craigs - they could have waited a day.

I decided to diversify into WHS and come this morning the price has jumped a bit.

So anyway I bought a few thousand shares.

I am working on the assumption that the recent lows of $3.19/ closes at $3.20 provides good baseline support and thus the possible downside risk is low to match the fact that the upside reward in the near time is not epic [surprise me please!].

I seem to be buying more boring stuff at the moment - odd!

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post

I seem to be buying more boring stuff at the moment - odd!

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Same here. Put the GNE refund into WHS.

What...too much excitement on the other threads is it? Belgarion, priest slayer and the personification of the Anti-Christ gets boring...ha de ha ha ha!
    Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    You're not alone ... Boring with high liquidity are two things quite important to me at this time.
    www.dividendyield.co.nz
    Conservative Investing and dividend producers...get rich slowly!
    https://www.facebook.com/dividendyieldnz

Whats peoples thoughts on a Fair value for WHS? , I believe at current prices this stock is a steal based on EPS,Revenue and Equity growth?
    "Losers Average Losers" - PTJ