sharetrader
Page 208 of 733 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258308708 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 7330

Quote Originally Posted by kiwitrev View Post
    On reflection possibly a fund manager doing a bit of dressing up for quarter end.
    Always amuses me games people play. Today's buy/sell similar pattern to yesterday. Looking to the close for similar finish?

Would be a near perfect green day for me apart from WHS.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwitrev View Post
    Very little news to whet the appetite however thought it worthy of mention today's close. Shortly b4 close price beaten down on small volumes to $2.89 but at the death 1 trade 400k shares @ $2.96. Make of it what you will but certainly not the norm, only 1 party publicly known to be accumulating.
    For every buyer there is a seller and vica versa. So I dont read much into buys and sells.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/8687...ney-may-be-cut

From my experience, Warehouse Money is a bit of a mess. I did my bit today and enjoyed 20% discount with the card but what a hassle it was getting the card. My application was "semi declined" twice and, I only got it when I wrote a note directly to the guy in charge with a please explain. I'm pretty confident I'm in the top few per cent of New Zealanders in terms of income. My mother is in an even better financial position than me and got flat out declined. Trust me when i say that she has a perfect credit history, plenty of income, and has had an old Warehouse card for years.

Warehouse Money is a real concern for me. I told WHS in an email when they were launching it that I thought they were trying to do to much too quickly and it worried me as a shareholder. I was proven right.
    Last edited by Bobdn; 26-11-2016 at 10:36 PM.

Ignorant. Just ignorant.

The Warehouse ave been d*cking about with money - cards & insurance - for well over ten years now. If it's not working for them by now, it's probably never going to work for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdn View Post

From my experience, Warehouse Money is a bit of a mess. I did my bit today and enjoyed 20% discount with the card but what a hassle it was getting the card. My application was "semi declined" twice and, I only got it when I wrote a note directly to the guy in charge with a please explain. I'm pretty confident I'm in the top few per cent of New Zealanders in terms of income. My mother is in an even better financial position than me and got flat out declined. Trust me when i say that she has a perfect credit history, plenty of income, and has had an old Warehouse card for years.

Warehouse Money is a real concern for me. I told WHS in an email when they were launching it that I thought they were trying to do to much too quickly and it worried me as a shareholder. I was proven right.
    He He My application for a card was also declined, left me scratching head, as never had problem getting credit in past.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdn View Post

I know someone who has 80,000 WHS shares ,and he was declined.!!!
    They appear to have a problem with WHS money?!
    Last edited by percy; 27-11-2016 at 07:12 AM.

We had no problem getting the card. Getting an additional card for a spouse involved far more questions than getting the card itself, which seems a bit bizarre, so we both ended up with our own cards (one shareholder one not). The local WHS was very busy yesterday but whether that was the likes of cardholders getting our 20% discount (we even bought our milk there yesterday) or just part of the pre-Christmas rush who knows. Our cards are retained for the purpose of a WHS discount card only; we use cards with rewards for purchases everywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwico View Post
    We had no problem getting the card. Getting an additional card for a spouse involved far more questions than getting the card itself, which seems a bit bizarre, so we both ended up with our own cards (one shareholder one not). The local WHS was very busy yesterday but whether that was the likes of cardholders getting our 20% discount (we even bought our milk there yesterday) or just part of the pre-Christmas rush who knows. Our cards are retained for the purpose of a WHS discount card only; we use cards with rewards for purchases everywhere else.
    Well, that sounds encouraging. Apart from buying a years supply of toilet paper yesterday ($4 for an 18 roll pack) , I also bought 20 packets of three Oral B soft toothbrushes (parallel imported!). After the 20% discount, each individual tooth brush cost just 53 cents! There really were some outstanding bargains yesterday.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I know someone who has 80,000 WHS shares ,and he was declined.!!!
    They appear to have a problem with WHS money?!
    Maybe they don't want people who pay off their debt, they're the the worst kind of credit card customer, they get the discounts and the credit and never pay any interest. Show them a dole card and get signed up on the spot!