sharetrader
Page 257 of 733 FirstFirst ... 157207247253254255256257258259260261267307357 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 7330

Quote Originally Posted by bottomfeeder View Post
    We can always take the contrary view, Amazon and K-Mart should worry about the Warehouse and think twice about entering the market full force.
    very funny

New accounting rules on the way in regard to lease obligations will also affect warehouse quite badly going forward.
    one step ahead of the herd

Guru

I wonder how much it cost them to have the Torpedo7 name on the mainsail of ETNZ?

Would have thought a lot of money, for limited benefit. I mean it isn't exactly an international business. Maybe it meant the directors had to go to Bermuda to see how their sponsorship was going.............??

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    I wonder how much it cost them to have the Torpedo7 name on the mainsail of ETNZ?

Would have thought a lot of money, for limited benefit. I mean it isn't exactly an international business. Maybe it meant the directors had to go to Bermuda to see how their sponsorship was going.............??
    Obvious you saw it as did I. I just wonder how many other did. Maybe good value advertising.
    Last edited by bottomfeeder; 15-06-2017 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Damn keyboard doesnt work properly.

Couldn't care what anyone thinks, just dont you love the volatility. Who care about Amazon or K- Mart, or what the effects of their business can bring, as long as the SP keeps going up and down by 7 cents or more it keeps me happy. So much for funny posts, or whatever. You suckers that analyse the perceived benefits of how Amazon will rule the world are just dumb asses. Warehouse is here to stay. Once someone suggested in another life " who took the bite out of APPLE (for those dumb asses, Apple has a bite out of it, check out the logo}". Competition affects the biggest players worst. Even though Amazon has not entered the market yet it affects the SP of Warehouse more than you can imagine. Now I will have to explain to some of you dumb asses, the apple has a bite out of it. The Warehouse is a trading share big time. Now I will have to apologise, I am over exuberant as I think too many posters just think they know just everything. With respect to those out there when you make a few bucks you do get a bit excited. So I will say to everyone out there, never be confident in you opinion, never complain or disparage others opinions, just accept that others have different opinions to YOU.
    Sorry I have had a few glases of CHAMPAGNE, may also be crying in my glass in a week or two.

Guru

Price history at a glance (chart)
    Interesting that WHS high points were at the end of booms and at the beginnings of both recessions..and now the price is back near its IPO...The market gaveth and the market tooketh away
    https://www.tradingview.com/x/3ghQagBZ/
    Last edited by Hoop; 16-06-2017 at 10:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    Price history at a glance (chart)
    Interesting that WHS high points were at the end of booms and at the beginnings of both recessions..and now the price is back near its IPO...The market gaveth and the market tooketh away
    https://www.tradingview.com/x/3ghQagBZ/
    So many times I have looked at SP, long time ago, last week, etc, just doesn't matter. Current news current volatility, current SP is all that matters. Long term investors need to buy at a low price as do traders. The knack is picking when this is the time.

Nevertheless if you dont get it right the first time dont't committ yourself fully, until you really get the feel of the SP.

to me it looks either terminal, or $4 later this year.
    massive falling wedge overshadowed by $2.50 support failing without a whimper.
    Last edited by peat; 17-06-2017 at 12:41 AM.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    to it looks either terminal, or $4 later this year.
    massive falling wedge overshadowed by $2.50 support failing without a whimper.
    Duh, back to the future.

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Forward PE around 13 - based on their own estimates but how much faith can be placed in them after the terrible March result?

Plenty of headwinds - Amazon etc. No growth strategy being articulated - just meaningless verbiage... "prepare the organisation for future success, whilst at the same time ensuring we stabilise current performance trends".

Confirmed downtrend in place...

GLTH

“ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”