sharetrader
Page 326 of 733 FirstFirst ... 226276316322323324325326327328329330336376426 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 7330
    percy

On Easter Monday I ordered two pair of flannelette men's pyjamas from WHS, as The Farmers were out of stock.For brother in law.
    Farmers were $44.95 a pair.
    WHS were $16 a pair and delivery $5.Total $37.
    Was advised they usually deliver in 5 working days,but at present they may take 10 working days.
    Arrived late Friday afternoon.Good service WHS.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by JeffW View Post
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/121...s-out-of-stock

Good for sales in the environment, but not a good look. Understand getting caught short on some products, but poor communication.

On Friday, after a 52 minute wait on the phone, I was promised that the "Escalation Team" would contact me within the day about my undelivered order. I have yet to hear back from them. Since then, I've emailed the company directors personally (with no response I might add) and have now made a complaint to the Commerce Commission. Needless to say, I will be selling my shares first thing Monday morning. The lack of communication is appalling, and I want no part in a company that treats its customers with such contempt.
    Do you really expect a response from the company directors? In case you have not noticed there is worldwide lockdown going on, does it really matter if your willy warmer is a few days late?

Membaa

While we’re bItching about WHS, ordered a HDMI cable (in stock) during lock down, five days later no show. Called, hadn’t even been packed. Cancelled order. Place same order with PB Tech that afternoon, arrived next day 8:30am! Stunning difference in service.

Not that I've done it often, but on the odd occasion I've purchased on line with The Warehouse or Noel Leeming, or WH Stationery I've never had a problem and delivery has been as expected.
    But yes, order something from PB Tech or Mighty Ape and sometimes it feels like the courier is pulling up at your door before you've had time to make a coffee after placing the order!

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    Do you really expect a response from the company directors? In case you have not noticed there is worldwide lockdown going on, does it really matter if your willy warmer is a few days late?
    There has been occasions when I have a issue, with a company, and do not get the desired result from the Customer Support team member, I then email the CEO, outlining the problem. I have always had a response, not usually from the CEO, but from one of their senior staff members, and the issue is very quickly sorted.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by waikare View Post
    There has been occasions when I have a issue, with a company, and do not get the desired result from the Customer Support team member, I then email the CEO, outlining the problem. I have always had a response, not usually from the CEO, but from one of their senior staff members, and the issue is very quickly sorted.
    Done that myself a few times. Guessed the email address of the CEO of one of the gentailers with my issue that staff were intransigent on, and got a response back within an hour.

Did the same with a courier company this week - had been banging my head against a wall for a week (admittedly over Easter) over a missing parcel but was sorted quick-smart after I emailed and got a refund too!

Are these the same pay cuts that were mooted the other day?

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/121...ace-redundancy

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by samjaynz View Post
    Are these the same pay cuts that were mooted the other day?

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/121...ace-redundancy

Look at the Huge gap between Wages & Subsidy received in that article !

That is Wages ONLY up to 100% as well and absolutely none of the other fixed overheads they will be incurring

This is good illustration of exactly what the Labor Beehive Simpletons have failed to comprehend..

This is a well established business -- imagine what is happening to other less well resourced SME's

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Look at the Huge gap between Wages & Subsidy received in that article !

That is Wages ONLY up to 100% as well and absolutely none of the other fixed overheads they will be incurring

This is good illustration of exactly what the Labor Beehive Simpletons have failed to comprehend..

This is a well established business -- imagine what is happening to other less well resourced SME's
    It's brutal for sure.

Through my work I'm in contact with a lot of SMEs (don't have any dealings with larger enterprise) and the damage is horrific across so many sectors, industries etc. Compounding it for some business owners is the fact that some employees are now refusing to return to work (these are jobs where home work not possible, e.g. dispatching from a warehouse).

I had to have a laugh though at someone today on a message board I frequent who was complaining that his employer was rude to him when he inquired why he wasn't getting the wage subsidy on top of his full pay. He literally thought it was a bonus for every employee. Scary these people can vote.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by samjaynz View Post
    It's brutal for sure.

Through my work I'm in contact with a lot of SMEs (don't have any dealings with larger enterprise) and the damage is horrific across so many sectors, industries etc. Compounding it for some business owners is the fact that some employees are now refusing to return to work (these are jobs where home work not possible, e.g. dispatching from a warehouse).

I had to have a laugh though at someone today on a message board I frequent who was complaining that his employer was rude to him when he inquired why he wasn't getting the wage subsidy on top of his full pay. He literally thought it was a bonus for every employee. Scary these people can vote.

Yes -- have had that too - I'm told a casual employee for one company thought they would receive the full subsidy on top of their hours worked