sharetrader
Page 384 of 733 FirstFirst ... 284334374380381382383384385386387388394434484 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 7330
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Beagle ... your abacus gone wonky

Potential yield 18.2%?
    Why stop there? If you going to ramp do a proper job

1000% gains

Multibagger

Musk sells out of bitcoin buys warehouse shares
    Last edited by ratkin; 25-03-2021 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    Why stop there?

1000% gains

Multibagger

Bezos sells out of bitcoin buys warehouse shares
    send the word to musk .... one tweet from him will send the stock to beagles $8 today
    one step ahead of the herd

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    send the word to musk .... one tweet from him will send the stock to beagles $8 today
    Serious question, how much of this is already built into the recent rise?

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    Serious question, how much of this is already built into the recent rise?
    be some but not all i reckon , results are probably better than people thought and who would have thought a 13c div? valuation will be based on the sustainability going forward. with easter and mothers day coming up next report should be good

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    be some but not all i reckon , results are probably better than people thought and who would have thought a 13c div? valuation will be based on the sustainability going forward. with easter and mothers day coming up next report should be good
    Will certainly massacre the corresponding period last year when they had to throw all their easter eggs away, as a certain woman would not let them open,

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Beagle ... your abacus gone wonky

Potential yield 18.2%?
    If they can do $220m that's $220m / 346.8m shares = 63.4 cps. New dividend policy is at least 70% or normalised net profit after tax. Suppose its 75% so that's annual fully imputed dividends of as much as 63.4 cps x 0.75 = 47.55 cps. 47.55 cps annual dividends fully imputed = 47.55 / 0.72 = ~ 66 cps gross. On yesterday's closing price of $3.65 that's a gross forecast yield of as much as 18.1%.

Beagle's abacus is inextricably tied to his nose for a big feed so its very rare it's off track.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Question. Will these increased sales continue for the next year once borders open and people spend money on flights to Aussie again?

Quote Originally Posted by Dotbond View Post
    Question. Will these increased sales continue for the next year once borders open and people spend money on flights to Aussie again?
    Tourism when its does start flowing, will flow both ways. I think this is a classic turnaround story and WHS are finally getting on top of some long standing issues. Their advertising extoling the virtues of sustainability is very on point and their repayment of the wage subsidy (although something I disagree with) nicely offset from an ESG perspective the extra efficiencies they have driven with their mass redundancies last half. All things considered its a "good look" as far as consumers are concerned.

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...678/343023.pdf

I bought even more on the open after already doubling my holding last week. My rating is BUY and BBB (Beagle busy buying)
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Tourism when its does start flowing, will flow both ways. I think this is a classic turnaround story and WHS are finally getting on top of some long standing issues. Their advertising extoling the virtues of sustainability is very on point and their repayment of the wage subsidy (although something I disagree with) nicely offset from an ESG perspective the extra efficiencies they have driven with their mass redundancies last half. All things considered its a "good look" as far as consumers are concerned.

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...678/343023.pdf
    I bought even more on the open after already doubling my holding last week. My rating is BUY and BBB (Beagle busy buying)
    Warehouse now my second biggest holding behind EBOS, looking forward to that dividend

its not uncommon for whs to have very sharp moves higher eg 2000 and 2006 were both 200 - 300 % moves higher over 5-6 mths